Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:21 am

Tifa spun round and backed against the wall, hiding the keyblade behind her back. "I do have alot of questions...Like what do you want..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:21 am

Marluxia spots a load more kids looking at him, another kid from behind tries to attack him with a wooden stick. He bounces off marluxia's foot like rubber on a wall. Marluxia drags him forward using his scythe and throws him into a wall. He bounces off of it and falls onto the floor. He smirks and walks to the other children. "Hmhmh... Disgusting..." He then in one slice rips into the childrens body's, a pool of blood is formed from there corpses.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:23 am

Tifa hears something like children screaming outside, but she doesnt dare to move.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:23 am

Xecivien's smirk fades as she asks. "A question yet to be answered... Perhaps it shall always remain unanswered... I follow fate... My fate is set by my Keyblade... I'm just a tool at the disposal of the Keyblade... Perhaps I seek what the Keyblade seeks..." Xecivien takes a moment pause. "I hear the scream of kids..." Xecivien smirks as he finishes the sentence.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:25 am

"I must find out what is going on!" Tifa runs towards the door
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:27 am

Xecivien smirks as she runs to check what's happening. "dismissed..." The Apprentice is consumed by darkness and is shifted into the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters outwards, leaving Xecivien alone. He slowly makes his way out, following Tifa as the screams fill the air, forcing Xecivien to smirk.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:27 am

"HmhmHAHAHA!!" He laughs slightly manically. He then looks around seeing no one left standing. "Wish Larxene was here... she would praise this kinda work... Down with the hearted... I hate them... as i hate hell and all of these children..." Marluxia then shoulders his scythe and walks on through the streets.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:28 am

Tifa sees the dead bodies and Marluxia walking away. "Murderer..." She says
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:32 am

Xecivien looks round at all the dead bodies, littering the streets. Perhaps you share the hate Marluxia has... Perhaps you share the lust for something..." Xecivien then walks past Tifa, continuing to talk. "We're all the same really... We want something... But can never get it..." Xecivien continues to walk, stopping in front of a corpse. "Tifa... You hold a Keyblade yet are not a wielder..." Xecivien then turns to face Tifa. "Why is that?"

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:32 am

Marluxia turns to see Tifa. He smirks at her and speaks. "Oh? This? They picked the fight... And I ended it... its really quiet simple...." He gestures as he walks slowly to her diliberatly steping on some dead kids. "But then again... if you are picking the fight with me...." He then spins his scythe slightly and slams it to the floor, he opens a portal as he does so. "I will have to end it..." Marluxias dark angel steps out of it not revealing his eye yet.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:33 am

Tifa laughs, "Like i would tell you..." She says, "I do not tell things to people who are insane." She adds. Tifa then looks at the dark angels. "Oh Great."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:36 am

Xecivien laughs out loud as she speaks. "Insane... Is there truly such a thing... I ask myself constantly... Perhaps we all are..." Xecivien turns back to Marluxia. "It's a shame..." Xecivien then cuts away from the topic and turns back to Tifa. "Tifa... Just allow me one question... Senseless as I may seen, as insane I might be..." Xecivien peers into Tifa's eyes as he can see her obvious hate.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:38 am

"Why should I allow you the pleasure of asking a question?" Tifa said stepping backwards.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:40 am

Marluxia suddenly vanishes from view for a moment, Silence fills the air around tifas ears... The Dark Angel slowly walks to her. Marluxia then slowly appears behind Tifa. He begins whispering into her ears slowly... "Do you fear death Tifa? Deeeath Tifaa... Do you fear it?" It echos slowly in her mind... As she turns round to see him, he vanishes slowly. The angel gets closer...
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:42 am

Xecivien smirks for a moment. "Ever vigilant as always aren't you..." Xecivien then peers over to Marluxia for a moment. "It seems there are many questions..." Xecivien watches as Marluxia uses his mind tricks on her. "Perhaps we should offer her the pleasure of asking us a question..." Xecivien laughs out loud as Marluxia continues.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:44 am

Tifa covers her ears and shuts her eyes. "Leave me and this place alone..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:47 am

Xecivien nudges Marluxia a little. "Perhaps we've been going round this the wrong way... Perhaps we should of started with a little friendly conversation..." Xecivien smirks as he speaks the words, then turn back to Tifa. "Well Tifa, How long will it be before you get The Radiant Garden back to being 'Radiant'?" Xecivien's smirk fades as he speaks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:47 am

The Voices Echo sloowly in her mind... haunting her as she closes her eyes.... Marluxia for one final whisper then puts his hand on her shoulder... "Do you fear me? As You Fear Death?" He then laughs evily and a echo fills her once again.. Suddenly she gets a vision of the dark angel looking at her with his yellow eye... She is then flung into a vision of her being cut into pieces by the dark angel, the blood slowly ingulfs her as she looks on at her life slowly sliping... Marluxia laughs and sees her slowly becoming insane from the madness. He then looks to Xeciven and smirks. "Nah.. i would rather we skiped the formalities.."
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:50 am

Tifa runs down the street trying to get the visions out of her mind. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yells. Tifa then falls on the floor, clinging onto the keyblade. She shuts her eyes and tries to think of something else.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:53 am

Xecivien slowly follows Tifa down the road. looking to her as she falls. "What if I told you we were here to help you... We were your friends... Friends which you may of perhaps forgotten about... Friends that you never realised..." Xecivien stops walking as he gets about 5 meters away from her, having no smirk and using a more serious tone.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:54 am

"Like I would believe that your my friends!" Tifa said through gritted teeth, her eyes still shut as the visions got worse.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:56 am

"Awww... Poor... little... Tifa..." Marluxia carrys on walking next to her. He then kneels down next to her and whispers once again. "Surely... you wouldnt want your children to be... oh.. i dunno... KILLED?!" Marluxia laughs a little. "Oh... What shall you ever do.. Dilly Dalling all the time..." He laughs again. "Or... Maybe its because your so up tight with... Clouud..."
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:57 am

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "You have no need to believe me... Though... What if I said I could help you... Help you find the power you need... Everyone requires power for something... Perhaps you have a problem... That won't go away... And you need help... But cannot get anyone willing to help..." Xecivien's tone gradually grows more serious the further into this he speaks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:58 am

Tifa punches Marluxia in the mouth and stands up and opens her eyes. She can faintly see Marluxia but covering him is a dark angel. She backs against a wall.."don't talk about my family like that..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:00 am

Xecivien glances over to Marluxia for a moment. "Perhaps you should allow me to deal with this..." Xecivien then makes his way over to Tifa. "We all have problems of our own... Even you... I could help you solve those troubles... The troubles you'd give anything to fix... Just tell me what they are... And I'll give you the answers you seek..." Xecivien's voice maintains a seriousness within it as he continues.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next