Reunion on Traverse Town

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:35 am

Staring at Sirius His visor on his helmet raised up Hmm, Yes And who may you be..? He said as he awaited an Answer. Looking around he noticed al lthe sahdows were gone,dissipatating his keyblades into Light, His armour glowed and turned into aura and fell to the floor, Vanishing.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:37 am

Sirius nods his head slightly. "How many Keyblade Wielders are there... I need the exact number... not an estimation..." Sirius then pauses for a moment, before speaking again. "I have to have all of this as accurate a possible... This is important... Far more important than you or anyone realises it to be..." Sirius then finishes speaking, hoping for an exact answer.

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 am

There's 7 keyblade weilders, Heartless Apprentice, Mickey, Sora, Riku, Roxas and Kairi ANd me. he replied with a short answer.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:43 am

Sirius's looks in shock for a moment. "The Apprentice...? That means he's still alive...?" Sirius takes a step back. "There are nine confirmed Keyblade wielders in that case... Perhaps I should warn you first... Before I warn anyone else of the upcoming events... The Keyblade wielders must know of this... Only 3 perhaps have any knowledge of it currently..." Sirius then looks towards Hakamoto, looking much more serious then when he first came to him.

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 am

... Isit perhaps to do with the war, And i take it you have a past With Xecivien ? Staring at him Hakamoto's face going more seriously aswell.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:49 am

Sirius remains silent for a moment. "It's best to leave mine and Xecivien's past for the moment... None of that is important for now..." Sirius then takes a moment before speaking. "So you've met him... I suppose he told you of the war... The war he wants to come... The Keyblade wielders were here to protect the peace... Though some wielders took it upon themselves to destroy... The war will be caused from this... wielders who want to destroy and those who want to protect and save... Xecivien is going to start this war... One way or another, his lust and greed for power pushes him to do so... If you ever speak to him again, don't listen to his words..." Sirius then awaits for Hakamoto to reply, hoping he understands the concept of this.

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:55 am

Mhmm, I must be going now.. As he spun around he walked abck into the house. Walking into it he shut the door and sat on the Couch.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:18 am

Sirius stands there for a moment, //Perhaps his meeting his Xecivien clouded his mind... Perhaps he too wants the war... If soo I'll have to look for the other Keyblade wielder... Sora...// Sirius then closes his eyes as darkness surrounds his body, shifting him into the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters around dissipating into nothing.

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 am

Darkness begins to form against the wall across from Hakamoto. "So Yuffies come back I see... The Radiant Garden seems to be getting on in the years..." Xecivien smirks as he says this. "But back to the matter at hand... We need to track down Donald and Goofy... Get Kairi and Riku as... Hostages... let's call them..." Xecivien then finishes speaking to allow time for Hakamoto to reply.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:30 am

A person before came, Said someting about you he mentioned you and his past but did not speak of it on full detail.. He went by the name of Sirius I think, He said not to Listen your words. Hakamoto Stared at him with a confused face, What are your pasts?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 am

Xecivien laughs out for a moment. "Here I thought he died... I suppose it's just like him not to though..." Xecivien then pauses before continuing. "He was once my Apprentice, He too, is also a Keyblade Wielder... He's no threat to us though, his mental state is weak... Believe me, I know the best..." Xecivien smirks as he speaks these words.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:44 am

Smirking Back at him yes.. I know you are wise But What made him leave from being your apprentice?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 am

Tifa walked out the house and went to a nearby store. "Ok..."She scanned the shelfs for some food. "What to get..."
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
70/70  (70/70)
MP:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 am

Xecivien shrugs his shoulders. "I suppose he wasn't supposed to have the power we all truly seek, His Keyblade is rather unique... It changes from a light and dark form... Perhaps each of the wielders have a task to perform... Perhaps you already know your task as I know mine... The Keyblade chooses us because we have certain traits that the Keyblade feels will be effective... Perhaps we're the puppets of the Keyblade... To carry out what they will..." Xecivien's smirk fades as he goes into a more serious tone, stopping to give Hakamoto time to speak.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:57 am

Tifa stopped looking at the food and sighed. She walked back to the house and opened the door to see Hakamoto and Xecivien there.
"Who are you..." She asks referring to Xecivien
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
70/70  (70/70)
MP:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:57 am

His keyblade changes from light to dark!? How is that Possible. What do you mean by we could be puppets of the Keyblade How could that happen? And when you Say the keyblade chose us for Different purposes.. ? His voice sounding completly puzzled.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 am

Xecivien peered over to Tifa as she entered the room. "I'm someone whose been long forgotten..." He then turns towards Hakamoto and begins to speak. "We shall speak more of this at a more suitable time... I'll explain then what I meant..." Xecivien then paused to glance over to Tifa. "Perhaps we'll have the fortune to meet again..." Darkness then spiralled round Xecivien's body, shifting him to the Corridors of Darkness. The darkness then shatters away, leaving nothing behind.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:01 am

String at tifa he Smiled. and Muttered I;m tired going to Sleep, Seeya. Slowly walking up the stairs he went to his room, Locking the door he lied down.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:02 am

"Yeah fine, EVERYONE JUST GO! I'LL FIGURE THIS OUT BY MYSELF!" She yells. tifa walks into the kitchen and begins to preapre dinner.
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
70/70  (70/70)
MP:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:16 am

As a Flash of gold light appeared behind Tifa, Mickey walked out with his cloak on, And his hood up, Pulling it down he stared up at Tifa. Tifa.. Do you remember me? His voice was calming.
KingMickey...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:20 am

Sirius steps out from the light and allows it to shatter up into nothing. Sirius stands next to King Mickey, keeping quiet as he looks around for a moment, thinking of his past, struggling to forget it for the moment.

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:22 am

Looking up at him Mickey mutters.. The past is the past, We shall prevent it from happening again, Mickey then raised his voice; But it was still high pitched TIFA, Are you here!?
KingMickey...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:29 am

Raising his voice louder he shouted out again TIFA, ARE YOU HERE? Looking around the kitchen he shrugged, Walking to the fridge he pulled out a bottle of milk and a wedge of cheese, slowly eating he stared at Sirius She isnt here, What to do now?
KingMickey...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:32 am

Tifa walks in from the garden with some flowers in her hand. She stops when she sees Mickey and Sirius. "Did Cloud tell you there was a party or something..." She said as she walked over to a vase and put the flowers inside it
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
70/70  (70/70)
MP:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:38 am

Sirius looks to Tifa as she walks in, smiling slightly. "We're kinda here for something serious, I know it's probably a bad time after all thats happened recently... I mean with Organization XIII and that..." Sirius then glances over to Mickey and back to Tifa. "Got the time to listen?"

Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next