Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at Disney Castle

+8
Hakamoto.
KingMickey...
Kairi
Marluxia
Dezun
Xicloene
Riku
Sirius
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at Disney Castle

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 pm

He then realised the Shadows, weer never there sighing he scratchedh is head, Still weilding his keyblade he sat on the grass.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Darkness begins to form behind Mickey. It then shatters outwards leaving two figures standing behind him. Xecivien and his Apprentice and look towards Mickey. "King Mickey... It seems we meet under different circumstances this time..." The Apprentice keeps to one side of Xecivien as Xecivien speaks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Sipnning around he glared at Xecivien.. Yes what do you want? I'm kinda busy right now Weilding his starseeker on its own he stared at the apprentice..
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:39 pm

Xecivien looks over to the Apprentice as he remembers. "Dismissed..." The Apprentice shatters into darkness and dissipates the darkness leaving nothing behind. "Sincerest Apologizes for my Apprentice's behaviour earlier..." Xecivien then glances around the castle slightly. "It seems you've got a good life here... Yet if you're world like this, why did you bother helping Sora?"

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Staring around; he is a freind of Riku's. Plus hes the chosen keyblade weilder so i Must help him, He hasnt grown up yet or gone through puberty. Hes to young! Mickey staring at Xecivien,
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:59 pm

Xecivien looks up into the sky as he begins to speak again. "Haven't you really asked yourself something... Why as I chosen by the Keyblade, why do I have the burden of protecting or destroying..." Xecivien slowly folds his arm as he continues speaking. "Who's really controlling it... Our fate that is... Us... Or the Keyblades... Have we got a choice in the matter? Or do we just follow the Keyblade's path..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:02 pm

Mickey thinks in his head.. Wait that means.. Hes confusing me, What should i ddo!? Sighing His starseeker grew black. Mickey stared at it scared, Staring at his feet the saw the darkness emerge over him.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Xecivien looked over as Mickey was slowly consumed by his own doubt. "The Keyblade from the realm of Darkness... The Golden Kingdom Key... Perhaps that means your destiny is to be in the darkness... I wonder if that's truly the case..." Xecivien closes his eyes as he thinks for a moment.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:07 pm

The darkness, slowly dissapatates of him, as his starseeker is changed to a keyblade with a org symbol as the hilt, And its pure black. Staring at Xecivien Mickey nodded He couldnt help grinning as he thought of sora dropping to the floor infrotn of him. Yes.. Maybe your right.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Xecivien shrugs for a moment, before opening his eyes and looking to Mickey's Keyblade. "New Keyblade I see.." Xecivien then paused before going onto a new topic. "Tifa still possesses Sirius's Keyblade... Am I correct?" Xecivien then pauses, allowing Mickey to answer.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Nodding his head down Mickey replied. Yes that idiot gave it her, To use as protection; Yet she doesnt know how? he said smirking. That idiot was pathetic. what ever Happened to him?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Xecivien laughs for a moment. "Presumed dead... It seems the undead dislike him..." Xecivien paused again, no longer smirking. "We have much work to do... The Keyblade have set each of us paths... It seems if Sirius no longer uses that Keyblade, I presume that makes Tifa the new wielder, does it not?" Xecivien pauses to allow Mickey time to reply.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:20 pm

Smirking he muttered; But she has not been chosen so how is that possible. Well i must be going Minnie must be getting worried. he smirked as the darkness shrouded him and shifted his body into the corridors of darkness. The darknes then shattered as he appeard in his bedroom with both his keyblades dissapatated.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Xecivien looked down towards the floor as darkness spiralled up his body. The darkness shifts his body to the corridors of darkness and then shatters outwards leaving no trace of darkness behind.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:09 am

Walking down the grandstaircase, Mickey stared around; Running down now he got outside to see nothing happening, Spinning both his keyblades down as they summoned he sliced the air, Following with the other keyblade, as minnie walked from the throne room he stared at mickey Mickey, What you doing? And why is your keyblade black..? Mickey stared up, Shrugging He continued on training. Eventually he stopped making his way to a patch of grass. Sitting down he Sighed.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:01 pm

Tifa walks around the castle, looking at everything. "Cloud would love this place..." She said as she looked at a big painting on the wall. She then opened two giant doors into the garden and sat on a mound which over looked the area. "This place is great!" She layed down on her back and shut her eyes, sunbathing.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 pm

Mickey limped to tifa,Smiling up at her he dissapatated his keyblades. Hey tifa He said as he was pulling of his cloak and his hood.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 pm

Marluxia slowly appears out of a dark portal above the castle. "This is annoyingly stupid... i try to talk to Xecivien... but he comes to this place out of any!!!" Marluxia kicks the roof top of the castle. He then pouts for a little while then laughs randomly. He then flips to the ground floor in the garden. He smirks and looks around for a while. "If i were a mad power hunter.. where would i be..."
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:11 pm

Tifa smiles at him. "Hey Mickey, where have you been?" She sits up and looks at him
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:12 pm

[LULULULUULUL, Sam, He isnt here hes in traverse]
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Marluxia looks around for a moment at the stupid looking plants and smirks. "Good thing im here..." Marluxia then runs around the garden laughing happily as he hacks the heads off of all the stupid things. Marluxia then slams into a wall randomy and remembers. "SNAP He in traverse.. NOOO!!" He then flips into himself and portals away.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Urrm, Traverse town, Doing stuff, he replied. Noticing she was sunbathing he laughed slightly. Coomfortable there? He said smiling at her. as he noticed Marluxia flip away he ignored him.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:17 pm

"Quite comfatable..." She sighs happily, "I'm so glad that that traitor, Hakamoto, is dead and gone..." She sits up, "Xecivien and Marluxia arn't in traverse town are they...and don't try lieing..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:22 pm

I would lie to you? and no they aren't, Yes i am glad he is gone to, he replied. Staring around He saw minnie walk out of the throne room. Minnie! He said as he ran to her and hugged her, Hi Mickey!
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:24 pm

Tifa stood up, "Mikcey, do you mind if I go back to Traverse Town for a bit? I just need to get a few things for the kids."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next