Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Royal, Arrrgh.

Go down

Port Royal, Arrrgh. Empty Port Royal, Arrrgh.

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:32 am

As the portal of darkness whirls outwards I step out from it, it seeps into the floor leaving nothing left.
I walk up to the Tavern pushing the door open with my right shoulder, It swings open as I walk in, I take a seat at the bar.
"I'll have some rum, If you have any." I say to the Barman in a casual tone.
"Aharghh, Ofcourse me `ave some rum matey.." The barman replies to me joyfully.
"It turns a frown upside down..Aharghhahaharghh." He finishes off with,
I Stare at him blankly, as if it wasn't even the slightest bit funny.
"That'll be a rum then mate?"
"Yes, Thank you," I reply, I then nod and wait for it.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Port Royal, Arrrgh. Empty Re: Port Royal, Arrrgh.

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:40 am

I look behind me at two pirates argueing, I then hear a slam against the table infront of me.
"There's ya rum matey, Aharghhh." The barman says to me.
I look to the rum gripping the handle, "Thank you"
I Bring it up to my lips drinking some of it, I Slide it back down onto the bar table, Suddenly I hear a gunshot.
I raise from my seat twirling around to see what had happened.
It had all kicked off, Pirates were grabbing each other, Punching, Kicking...One man lay on the floor dead.
The barman taps his fingers on the table, I turn back sitting down.
"It's a usual day...It happens everyday we just leave them to it." The barman says to me.
I get frustrated with all the arguing, Darkness flows along from my hand, Forming an arrow.
I Throw it behind me, i here a thump against the floor, A man lay there with an arrow pierced into his kneecap.
"Serves you right," I say to him sternly, Standing and turning around to look at him, a pirate runs to me with his flintlock, I grab his wrist twisting it around breaking it, The sound of the crunch echoes through the room, i then aim the flintlock towards another pirate running to me, I fire off the whole round, he falls to the floor with the whole round of bullet holes in his chest, He lies there struggling to breathe.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:44 am

I Sit down calming my patience down, I then begin to drink my rum again.
Silence fills the room, as cold air passes along. All the pirates take seats and leave the other 3 on the floor.
"That was pretty good fighting back there matey, Ahargh" He whispers to me,
"Thats only for starters." I Then wink to him smirking.
He laughs with me,
"I'll give you another rum mate, on the house." He says to me joyfully.
"Thanks, but i couldn't i have business to catch up on, If you get what i mean" I Wink to him again beginning to laugh, He starts to laugh with me.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 am

I Raise from my seat, Looking towards the barman.
"See you around, I'm off to somewhere where theres another load of pirates, There might be a man come in here asking that, So tell him if he wants to know," I Then walk out from the tavern , I Kick the guy with an arrow in his kneecap, underneath the knee, he lets out a squeal, I Then exit from the Tavern outside.
A gateway of darkness flows up into the air, I Step through into it, Into the corridors of darkness, It then shatters outwards leaving shards of darkness on the floor, soon after a few seconds they fade away leaving no traces of me ever being there.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum