Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverland...

Go down

Neverland... Empty Neverland...

Post  Dezun Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:30 pm

A Portal of darkness opens within the forest, It swirls outwards creating a gateway from the corridors of darkness.
I Step out as it seeps into the floor and flows up my body, as It seeps into my chest,
"What do we have here...A forest," I Say blankly, looking around.
I walk out over near the docks, pirates walk around with their swords out.
I send darkness up myself, forming a barrel over me as I stand there by the side of other barrels and rope.
"Whats going on, They look as though they're on guard.."
I open the lid of my barrel about half an inch and peek out, I see more pirates walk off ships and around the docks on guard.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Neverland... Empty Re: Neverland...

Post  Dezun Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:37 pm

One of the guards walk over to me breathing heavily, I keep steady and slowly drop the lid.
"Hey! this ones untied!, lets do it up again.." One of the pirates say, as they get rope and wind it around the barrel I am in, they start to tighten it up, I feel the barrel get lifted into the air.
"Oh no.." I mutter to myself as they put me down, I feel myself thud to the floor.
I Send darkness outwards as I hear the footsteps fade away, The darkness swirls around the barrel opening the lid, I Climb out and grab the rope.
I look around, I realise I'm on a ship, I Slowly and carefully creep around the corner.
A Pirate jumps out infront of, But I grab his head and slide around his back before he can see me, I Throw him to the floor covering his mouth, I tie his hands and feet together, Lifting him over my back and walking up to a small room. I enter the small room by pushing the door open by sliding my right shoulder into it, It sielntly shuts behind me, I open a small closet and stuff him into it as I get some celotape from the desk at my side sticking it over his mouth. I shut the closet doors locked.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:46 pm

The door rattles and about 20 pirates burst in with their swords drawn, I form 5 arrows over my bow as it forms from darkness, I Grip it by the front and pull the wire back, I let the wire go darting 5 arrows into 5 pirates, they fall back into other pirates sending them to the floor.
I run up to two pirates, spin kicking ones head to the left snapping the jaw bone left, I then send two kicks to his chest sending him into the air and out the roof, the wood from the roof splinter down onto the second pirate as I slash the wire of my bow down his left cheek, i then spin down and rise back up spin kicking his jaw, his jaw snaps up as I grab his leg and backflip, his face smashes off my other foot as I land, he falls down half dead.
I then flip into the air and bounce of the roof, sliding my feet to the floor heavily, a floorboard slams out of place rising up into the pirates, some of them go flying through the wooden walls and some through the windows.
As I hear them splash into the ocean at the side of the ship I slam my foot down another floorboard, It rams up itno the pirate of the floor, It smashes into his noes busting it.
Blood spills over the carpet as His head is thrown into the air, His head smashes into the wood of the roof and gets stuck, he dangles from the roof as I discard my bow into the air as darkness wraps around it and it fades away, I run into the second room and fly kick one pirate into the chest, he falls into two more pirates as I flip off them and spin kick my heel down the air into another pirates knee, snapping down the bone and ramming him to the floor. I then realise how many pirates are bursting through the door, I dive to my right smashing out the window as I flick my heel down ones head as he falls out the window with me, he falls faster then me as Shards of glass follow him and slam down his skull, he starts to float into the ocean, As I go to hit the surface of the water darkness flows around me lifting me up, It then swirls over to the docks as I flip off onto another pirates shoulders punching down his head, I then flip backwards off him kicking him into a tavern window, The shards of glass splinter into his chest, as he falls into crates and barrels. Darkness then wraps around me and I fade away, A gust of wind comes and blows my foot prints off the sand.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum