Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakamoto's Journal.

2 posters

Go down

Hakamoto's Journal. Empty Hakamoto's Journal.

Post  Hakamoto. Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:56 am

Today was fun, I got a slap from tifa ^^; Which kinda hurt, But still And my prank Did own. But after the Slappage, I went down to my usual Alley for a chill, then had an unexpected visit. which was kind of nice since everybody usualy runs.. Wink And we ended up getting on Razz I also Tried to fight Xemnas, And i lost, Shamefully. But atelast i still have my life with me
Bye
Bye
Journal
;D

P.s; Read this and feel my uberwrath of uberness.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue80/80Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue60/60Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Hakamoto's Journal. Empty Re: Hakamoto's Journal.

Post  Tifa Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:43 am

Read it! muahhahaaaa *legs it*
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue70/70Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue50/50Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Today was Hectic, Yuffie left Tifa and cloud haven't been home in ages and i made freinds with some keybladeknight who protects the keyblade graveyard But, Yuffie should be back by 2 weeks so that's not to long; Me and yuffie have been getting on.. Anyway thast all i can be arsed to writeBye Journal.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue80/80Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Hakamoto's Journal. Left_bar_bleue60/60Hakamoto's Journal. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum