The Winds a Sturing....

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:29 am

The darkness shatters away as Hakamoto walks through them, leaving nothing behind. Xecivien peers down onto the two. "Marluxia of the Thirteenth Order, head of the Castle Oblivion and Kairi, friend of four Keyblade wielders as well as being one herself and also being a Princess of Heart..." Xecivien peers over to Hakamoto, awaiting his reaction.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:31 am

Staring down at Kairi and Marluxia, Hes the one who seeks power..? Seeks power..? Just like me Staring down at kairi, You want information from her, A princess of the hearts

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:34 am

Xecivien nods his head. "You must speak with Marluxia about perhaps joining and coming up with a plan in getting the power you two aim for. You cannot do this along, you'll need help..." Xecivien then pauses before speaking about Sora. "Kairi knows Sora better than any of us, if power is what you seek, you must be able to take down Sora... yet you cannot do it when you haven't for the certainty to win... Sora has defeated a wielder of old, making him quite a threat... you must seek his weakness, exploit it and defeat him. Without Sora to interrupt, there is nothing anyone can do... I better war you of Riku and Mickey too though... You might need to learn some of their weaknesses." Xecivien then finishes speaking and gives Hakamoto some time to speak.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:41 am

Riku.. I've heard of him; He lives with tifa. And he use to be in the org.. he annoys me.. He said.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 am

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "Riku never was in the Thirteenth Order, he just tried to make out he was so that he could freely pass through them without attracting too much attention to himself.." Xecivien then pauses for a moment before going back to the subject. "Best make your work now, we can't stay here talking all day, befriend Kairi, show that you are a wielder, she will trust you then..." Xecivien then awaits the answer of Hakamoto.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:46 am

staring at Xecivien, I can't right now i have to run personal errands, And i will later, bowing his head as a sign of respect he vanished into the mid-air.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:16 pm

As a portal from the Corridors of darkness opens up, Hakamoto slowly walks out of it It then dissapatates into nothing, Staring around he looks for Xecivien, Walking along the road with-out his armour on.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:30 pm

Xecivien slowly looks towards Hakamoto as he comes out looking for Xecivien. Xecivien nods his head slightly "Is the errand finished? or are you here for another reason?" Xecivien pauses for a time to allow Hakamoto some time to reply.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 pm

Nodding his head he replied
the errand has been done.. And weres Kairi..? I will be-freind her and get the information you want. Waiting till Xecivien to reply.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:38 pm

Xecivien nods his head and points towards where Kairi and Marluxia continue to stand. "There they are, Kairi is the one with brown hair... Sometimes red perhaps... Marluxia is the one in the Thirteenth Order robes, I suppose I had no need to tell you though..." Xecivien then pauses to see if that's all Hakamoto needed.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Nodding his head down he grinned, Should i go as a knight, to gain her trust more easily in my armour? Staring at Xecivien, Waiting for a reply.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Marluxia smirks for a moment. He then looks towards his fist as he clenches it. "If i need more power, then i should seek training at the collisium... Heartless are made to die anyways, might as well use them as punching bags..." Marluxia giggles then suddenly bursts into a massive fully on laughter. He then vanishes into a darkportal and leaves a thiny amount of pink petals.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "She won't know anything about the armour so I suggest you do what ever course of action you see best... Perhaps you could try and make something up about hunting Heartlesses... though the armour does bring back bad memories of the Keyblade..." Xecivien pauses as he thinks of the Keyblade war. "Just follow in what you believe... I'm sure the Keyblade wil get her trust anyway."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Grinning he Slowly spun around, Summoning both his keyblades he ran acting like he was being chased, stopping at Kairi He dilberatly started to pant and act tired making it look real I was being chased, I think they've gone now He said staring at Kairi

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:51 pm

Kairi Looks To the Man In Front Of Her, Looking Confused She Looks To See The Two Keyblade's Out, She thinks Inside her Head For a Moment //I Better Be Carefull.. He May Try To Attack With His Keyblade's// She then Focus's On The Man and Replys Back To Him "[Being Chased By What?"She Says Seeing Him Panting, Waiting for A Aswer of The Man.
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Xecivien looks down onto them as Hakamoto speaks to her. "He's got it covered..." Darkness covers Xecivien's body and he fades off into the darkness. The darkness shatters out into the, leaving nothing behind. Shadows begin to form around both Kairi and Hakamoto from the floor, surrounding the two. Approximately 10 shadows surround them with 3 soldiers.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Staring around he glanced at Kairi a group of shadows, he said staring down the lane Leaning back agaianst the wall he pretended to get his breath back Pointing at the group of shadows surronding them them those chased me.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:01 pm

Kairi Looks Around Slowly To See The Heartless And the Shadows Surround the Two, She Then Summons Her Divine Flower To Her Hand While Looking to See Some of the Shadows Rugby Tackle Hakamoto, Slamming him onto the Floor, Kairi Then Thinks Quickly //Okay.. Just Fight Like You Did In the World That Never was..// She then Shifts Her Body to Some Shadows, Slashing Down Onto them All, Making them Turn into A Dark Mist, As the Other Shadows Run Towards Hakamoto..
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:01 pm

As Gold aura emerged at hakamoto's feet, it raised up his body; as it raised gold armour slammed onto his body, with the helmet falling on last the visor of it slamemd shut, Gripping both his keyblades he slashed around him, Hitting about 4 of the shadows they get dissipatated as they hit the blade, he then launched the two keyblades at the remaining six, hitting them all they dissapatated, as the keyblades spun back into his hands he raised his hands... Casting his mist keyblades spell on the 3 warriors various keyblades summoned around them, the keyblades slamming into there bodies, the warriors dissipatated, the keyblades then vanished into mist. His armour suddenly Changed into gold Aura and fell into the floor. gripping his keyblades he glared at Kairi, So Do you know sora? I've heard lots about him..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Kairi Looked To The Man Fight off All the Shadows And Soldiers And Looks Shocked For A Second, But then Thinks Inside Her Head Once More While Gripping Onto her Keyblade Still, //Thats Two People Who have Asked If i know Sora, I Better Be carefull On what i Say..// She then Replys back to Him Once More "Yes, I Do Know Sora, He is One of My best Friends, Along with Riku.."
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 pm

IS he realy, as good as they say? They say he's beaten of Marluxia; On all his forms and sincei heard your'e his best freind i thought it would be good to ask you. He said as his tone was calm; smiling at her as his keyblades dissipatated.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:15 pm

Kairi Nods Her Head And Replys Back "Yes.. He Has Beaten Alot Of People, When He Saved Me, He Had To Fight Lots of Different People.. And Always Won." She says Sighing A Bit At the End Of Her Words, She Then Looks Up And Smiles and then Says "Why Do you want to Know About this?" She Also Unsummons Her Keyblade, Making it Leave her Hand, While Waiting for a answer By The Man.
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:18 pm

"Hmhmmhmhm...." A sinister laughter is heard throughout the island, the area around the island goes darker, a load of pink petals and red rose tips begin the flow through the wind, A Portal appears and Marluxia steps out hooded up. He looks to the two as they talk. He smirks and walks to them slowly. //The one in pink is kairi.... The other one... im not sure... but .... he seems tough, i should really watch my self with him... could get ugly.// He nods and begins to walk to them along the beach. He keeps his scythe at bay for now. //They must be friends surely?//


Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:18 pm

I'm just curious, Thats all; He must of trained hard, To deafet A Keyblade knight After all that training he must if grown some weakspots, would'nt he? Staring down at kairi as he walked back to the wall and leaned on it, Smiling at her as he spoke these words.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:21 pm

"Maybe, Maybe Not, Sora is Full of Surprises.." She says Smileing To What she said As She Looks to Him Walk over to the Wall, She then Says "Its Just Very Weird, Another Man From Yesterday Asked About Sora, Do you By Any Chance Know him?" She says Waiting for A Answer Contionueing to Look Over To Him.
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum