The Winds a Sturing....

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Staring at her, No never heard of him..? Does he like his freinds alot, I mean like care about you guys And 'Surprises' Would you please explain what you mean? He said with a more serious tone to his voice now, Noticing that a hooded man was walking over he stared at him..


Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm

//!!! DO THEY IGNORE ME?!// Marluxia frowns a little bit slightly ticked. He sighs and reachs to flick his hood up. // If they knew my face, then they could easily spot me, so no// He puts his hand down to his side and nods once again. He then walks a little close to the two. "That would of been me... Kairi..." He smirks from under his hood. "And you still didnt give me the infomation..." He turns to smirk to a frown. He turns to Hakomoto and waves a little to him. "Sorry, not sure we have met before..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Kairi Looks To Hakamoto And Says "Some thing i Dont even Know," She says Smileing Happily, While turning to Marluxia And Folds Her Arms., And says "I Am Not Going to Keep Giveing out Informantion On Sora.. Why Do you Need to Know Anyway..?" She Says Looking To Him.. While Waiting To See what he Will Say.

[Brb! May be a while Smile ]
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:32 pm

Nodding his head down, Just curious, as darkness slowly emerges at Hakamoto's feet it consumed his whole body, Shifting his body to the corridors of darkness the darkness shattered leaving tiny speckles of swannsaken on the floor, as Hakamoto suddenly appeared Were Xecivien was, Standing there he waited..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:33 pm

"Hmhmhm... Im sure... You are his Girlfriend... Hahah, perhaps.. Well if i told you why i would need this infomation on Sora... i would have to kill you... along with him... Hmhmh for you see, I need to do a little Revenge plan... after all.." He flicks his hood off and reveals his face and pink flowing hair. "He did kill me once before... lets just call it, returning the favor... shall we?"
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:40 pm

Darkness begins to form besides Hakamoto, building up into a gateway from the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters outwards leaving Xecivien standing there next to Hakamoto. "You got the information?" Xecivien folds his arms as he finishes the sentence, sounding as serious as before.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Nodding his head he replies; Yes he cares about his freinds to much, Kairi was getting suspsicous so i had to leave, so his freinds would be a good point to get him.. He smirks.. as he said that.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "To hurt his friends is to hurt him... to wound his friends is to wound him... Perhaps that may be the weakness of Sora..." Xecivien then pauses for a moment. "What no one has done... kill one of Sora's friends... To kill a friend, would be the equivalent of killing Sora if my theory is proved..." Xecivien makes a pause to allow Hakamoto to speak his thoughts.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Nodding his head in agreement, Yes if you do that.. Sora would be mentally hurt, Allowing you to strike and Finish that little runt, once and for all..? His smirk faded, now i must go turning around he bowed his head to Xecivien.. Then he vanished into thin-air

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:48 pm

[OOC: Back]

Kairi Listens To What Marluxia Says, And Looks Shocked, She then thinks inside her Head, //He Wants To Kill Sora! .. What should I do.. I cant Let him do This..// She Then Looks Down to the Floor Thinking About what to Do..And Replys Quietly Saying to herself "Revenge Plan.." She then Looks Up To Marluxia, To See Him Smirking to Himself.. As She waits To See what He Replys.
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:52 pm

Darkness takes form besides Xecivien, create a gateway between the corridors of darkness and the realm of light. As the darkness shatters away, it leaves the Heartless Apprentice beside Xecivien. "Collect Marluxia, tell him I need him..." The Apprentice nods his head and summons his Keyblade. He flips down from the cliff, letting his Keyblade fly down towards the ground first. The Apprentice then lands ontop of the Keyblade and makes his way towards Marluxia, being in Marluxia's view from the distance.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Marluxia suddenly vanishes like a mirage for a moment. He is heard laughing in the back ground. Suddenly Marluxia warps behind Kairi. He slowly whispers in her ear. "Kairi... Do you fear Death?" As kairi spins around trying to see Marluxia quickly follows her movement and begins hovering behind her whispering still. "Death Kairi... Do you Fear it..." He then stops and speaks normally in her ear. "Do you fear me? As you fear Death?"
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 pm

Kairi Listens To The Whispers Inside Her Ear And Holds onto Her head With one Hand As She hears The Same Words. She then Takes her Hand Away From her head, While Jumping Away To See It Is Marluxia, She Looks Towards Him Looking A Bit Scared, But Stands Where She is Still, As She still Hears the Same Words In her Head.. Do You Fear Death.. Do You Fear me.. She then Looks to Marluxia Still, Ignoreing the Voices As Best As She can..
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Marluxia once again marages away... This time... A portal darker than usual opens up. A hooded figure steps out holding a dark scythe. It whispers slowly.. "Kaiiiiri....... Deeeath....." It slowly steps forward. Marluxia watchs from afar, he spots the Dark apprentice and nods to it. It gives the message and Marluxia nods, He then tells it, "Soon.. i will meet with your master... but first.. i need to demoralise his friend..." He smirks once again.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:10 pm

The Heartless Apprentice takes note of his words and shatters into darkness, dissipating the gateway into nothing. The gateway then reopens beside Xecivien as he looked down onto the two. The darkness shattered outwards leaving the Apprentice standing next to him. The Apprentice nodded as Xecivien glanced over to the side. "I see... I will allow him time to do this then..." Xecivien then looked back down towards Kairi as Marluxia attempts to demoralise her.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:30 pm

The Figure steps forward slowly. He then shows one of his Yellow eyes. on Contact with Kairis eye, she is flung into a blood red vision, showing her being cut to pieces, the blood slowlys down as it flies from her body. Marluxia sees her standing there, slowly becoming ingulfed in the Vision. The Vision cuts suddenly and the dark figure vanishes into the portal. Marluxia smirks. "Good..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:38 pm

Kairi See's The Vision Inside Her Head, To See Her Being Killied Chopped Up.. And Blood.. She Looks Very Shocked As She see's This.. She then Looks Around To See This All In a Red room.. As She watches This All Happen,She Suddently See's Destiny island Again.. But Falls Down Onto the Floor In a Sitting Up Position Holding onto her Head, She Looks Down to the Floor Thinking about what just happend, Also Feeling Quite Scared..
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:49 pm

Xecivien looks over to see Marluxia finished with Kairi. Darkness surrounded both Xecivien and his Apprentice. The darkness shifts them to the corridors of darkness and the remains of the darkness shatters outwards and dissipates into nothing. Two darkness portals open behind Marluxia and shatter outwards revealing Xecivien and his Apprentice. "It seems you've been keeping yourself busy..." Xecivien smirked slightly as he says this.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:53 pm

"Ehehe..." He turns to Xecivien. "Lets just say... I wanna have a little fun with her... She is related to Sora... Lovewise en all... So... Mess with her... I mess with Sora Right?" He then nods to him thinking over a plan. "If i can use this Vision of kairi dying... i can mess Sora up... making him easy... To Anialiate..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "To hurt his friends is to hurt him... so do you think that to kill his friends would kill him?" Xecivien then pauses for a moment before continuing. "We cannot let anything go by chance this time... We need this planned out from start to end... too many people have failed, meaning this isn't just Sora's happy go lucky attitude..." Xecivien's smirk fades as he speaks, gradually getting more serious.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:00 pm

"True... Sora Didnt Get lucky when he defeated me the first time... He was strong... He..." Marluxia pauses for a moment and sighs a little. "A promise... I threatened to kill Namine... if she didnt get rid of Soras Memories... But he ordered her to do it... he lost them all, all to just save someone... thats what his Heart does to him..." Marluxia growls slighly, he seems more serious than ever. "This Time, things will be Different!"
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Xecivien nods his head again. "This time we should perhaps show Sora how serious we are... Kill one of his friends... Keep the rest to threaten him with... He shall die by his own hands... We shall not use him to gather, kill or do what what we want as we all know that always goes horribly wrong..." Xecivien then pauses to give Marluxia some time to speak.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:08 pm

Marluxia nods. He looks to Kairi and smirks a little. "She... I dont want to kill her... I want to use her... to draw Sora in... thats when i will make the move... I will kill her... Angar Soras Heart... make him lash out violently... This will leave Weakness... Then.. we destroy him." Marluxia laughs evily to himself and smiles to Xecivien. "What about you... Who will you use... Riku? Roxas?"
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:11 pm

Xecivien smirks for a moment. "If his weaknesses are his friends... We can easily create them... Keep the closest ones alive which he cares about... Then he's more likely to kill himself in order for us to allow them to live... Perhaps Riku and Kairi are his closest friends... We can always get enough amusement from kill Donald and Goofy though..." Xecivien laughs to himself as he finishes speaking.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 pm

"Hahah.. Donald and Goofy.. the Kings Foolish Servants... Indeed it would be fun to kill them... but.. it would be even more funny if we killed them.. Infront of him... Perhaps we could make him... Beg for there lives.... Hmhmahaha.." Marluxia laughs as he and Xecivien think over there plans to finish sora.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum