The Winds a Sturing....

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Xecivien laughs at the thought of making Sora beg for their lives. "If only you'd thought of that instead of turning them into cards in Oblivion..." Xecivien then pauses for a moment as he remembers another matter. "Oh and by the way, Hakamoto is also helping us defeat Sora. Those who seek power should follow the same path... destroy the same distractions... We are small for the moment, but soon enough we should have quite an assortment of troops." Xecivien then allows time for Marluxia to ask any questions or speak.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:22 pm

As a portal of darknes slowly appears besides Xecivien, The Darkness shatters down leaving hakamoto stood there glaring around he slightly spoke.. So You must be marluxia.. You also seek power ? because if you do we must be slightly alike..? turning his head to Xecivien, he nodded it down.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:23 pm

"Hmmm... Hakamoto.. You was the one with Kairi... right?" He then thinks in his head about Donald And Goofy. //Dammit... he's right.. if i didnt turn them into cards... i would i beaten Sora with ease... if i would of just killed them... that would of made Soras inteir quest a completly different story... Damm...// He sighs and looks back to Kairi.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:27 pm

Xecivien looks towards the two as they think about things. "Many of us made mistakes in the past... even I have... Perhaps the time for revealing my past nears?" Xecivien then looks back out over the Island, waiting for either one of the two to reply. Xecivien keeps his mind empty as he watches the waves hit the beaches, slightly sighing to himself.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:34 pm

Marluxia looks back to Xecivien. He then motions with his hannd in a clenching fist motion, turning it into a hand gesture. "If you really must tell us, then go for it" Marluxia walks over to a near by tree and leans against it.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Staring at Xeciviven and Marluxia he replied, Mistakes..? Why are you talking about mistakes; Did you let Kairi slip? He said with his voice sounding confused, Making his way to a lampost the climbed up it, sitting at the top he stared down at them two.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "If I tell you my past, you must make a vow to never mention any of it to anyone... Keep my identity concealed like how I've kept it concealed for many years..." Xecivien slowly turns to each of, "This cannot be open or common knowledge of people, only those who should know it..." Xecivien then waits for each of their response.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:43 pm

"Yeah, of Course... I vow to you i will never share this infomation to anyone... They shall never know of this..." Marluxia nods to Xecivien. He yawns slightly and asks politely. "Please get on with the story.... feeling kinda sleepy here..." He laughs a little as he says this.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Nodding his head as he said 'You must Vow not to tell anybody else' He stared down, Turning his head to Xecivien, he stared Hopping down from the lampost he moved his way to a a slightly small building behind Xecivien, Flipping up onto the roof so he could hear better he stared back down..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Xecivien turns back to the ocean looking much more serious. "I'm the one who caused the end of Keyblade Wielders for the most part... being a Keyblade Master that is... A legend that was concealed so well that neither the war or master were recorded in history..." Xecivien stays silent, awaiting the response from the two as the waves crash against the beach and the sun sets into the ocean.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:48 pm

"Well.. I didnt Expect that... Still.. its not going out to anyone..." Marluxia gets up from the tree and walks down the stairs onto the beach. He sighs as he goes waving back to the two. He vanishes into the distance and goes out of view of the two.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:52 pm

Mhmm, Well i guess the past is the past, he said as he leaped from the building.. Walking nexto Xecivien he Muttered, Before you said you to partly get the power you want; You must learn varioud things and i remember one as 'Learn to fix other people's past' and me and Marluxia, Will fix that... As darkness emerged at his feet, it slowly consumed Hakamoto's body, shifting it to the corridors of darkness the darkness shatters, and when it shatters nothing is left there.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Xecivien nods his head for a moment. "Good luck to us all... We're all going to need it..." Darkness then spiralled round Xecivien's body, shifting his body into the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters down into the floor, leaving nothing behind.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:20 pm

Kairi Soon Snaps Back Out of Her Deep thoughts About the Vision, She Stands up While Getting the Sand Of her Dress, She then Says to Herself. "Marluxia Wants to Kill Sora.. As A revenge Plan, I cannot Let that Happen.. No Matter What.. " She says Sounding Positive To Herself As She Begins to Run Acrost the Sand, Moving Quickly, To Where she Will Find what She needs To Try And Stop this From Happening..
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Kairi Then Gets to the Side of the Island, Where The Gummi Ship had Been put, Just in Case. Kairi Smiled to Herself Cheerfully And says "Now its My turn to Look Around the the Worlds!" She says As She Opens the the Door to the Gumm Ship, She walks in Slowly Looking amazed At Whats inside it, "Its like a Mini House." She says Laughing to herself A Little, While closeing the Door Behind her, She then Sits on the Main Chair While pressing some Buttons, She blasts off Into the Air While leaveing Destiny Islands to Explore around the Worlds, Finally..
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sora on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 pm

"You will NOT mess with me or Kairi! AND I wil NOT be easy to anihalate. Marluxia, I beat you once in Oblivion Castle, I'll beat you once again. You just wait and see."Says Sora as he backflips off a tree branch.


Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sora
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  KingMickey... on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:09 am

As Mickey makaes his way, He Stares aroung. Noticing riku he flipes up besides him Mickey! RIku said running to him. Mickey sighed Sending a keyblade to rikus gut, he slamemd backwards hard. Sliding along the sand Mickey grinned, W..Why are you doing this!? Mickey didn't reply. Walking to him he placed the keyblade infront of rikus neck.
avatar
KingMickey...

Posts : 104
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sirius on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:54 am

Darkness shatters open a slight distant from Mickey. Sirius runs out with Words of Judgement within his right hand, tapping into it's ability to sense the darkness within Mickey, Sirius's body glows in a golden aura as he feels his strength increase. He began to form a gold ball of light aura within the palm of his left hand, running up to Mickey and smashing it down into his gut. The burst of energy smashes Mickey along the floor as Sirius sends the Keyblade up against Mickey's neck, with golden aura around him. "Mickey, you must stop this... The darkness... It has possessed you..."

Sirius

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  KingMickey... on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:57 am

Mickey grinning, he whispered some words very lightly, Various hsards of darkness forming in mid air behind Sirius, they slamemd into his back. easily ripping the Skin and the tissue Sirius fell to the floor, Forming org symbols the shards burned his skin, the symbols connected infront of sirus, mickey pointed his keyblade at it and shot a beam through it, Hitting Sirius' shoulder he fell. Mickey grinning he forgot about riku...
avatar
KingMickey...

Posts : 104
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Dezun on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:57 am

Darkness flows up from the floor, Leaving a figure there, The darkness then flows back into the floor, leaving me standing there.
The darkness carries on flowing along the floor, it then seeps into the floor itself.
I Then walk up to a distance from Mickey and the others, I Stand there watching.

Dezun

Posts : 64
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sirius on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:59 am

Sirius sees that Mickey has forgotten about Riku and runs and drags Riku along the beach, running to one of the boats and rowing off to the mainland of Destiny Island. He looks back as he dissipates his Keyblade into the air, gripping his wounds. "Damn him..." He wipes away from blood from his wounds as the aura fades from him.

Sirius

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Dezun on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:01 pm

I Stand there watching all this happen, I Stare at it all blankly.

Dezun

Posts : 64
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  KingMickey... on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:03 pm

Mickeys skin slowly fades away into darkness. Shifting his body to the corridors of darkness Mickey Then appeared besides Xecivien, away from riku and sirius and Dezun.
avatar
KingMickey...

Posts : 104
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Dezun on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:06 pm

My figure turns to darkness and begins to materialize, I End up in the corridors of darkness.
Leaving no traces or marks of me ever being there, as the wind blows over my feet marks on the sand.

Dezun

Posts : 64
Join date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sora on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Darkness consumes all hearts of people who seek power.
Code:
DiZ: Learn to do that, and you will Gain power unlike any other
avatar
Sora
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum