The Winds a Sturing....

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:55 pm

The Ant Lion then burries under ground for a moment. He then spawns up all over the island. There are now three Ant Lions. Marluxia looks slightly shocked but still angry at the ant lions. "Dammit..." He then kills the first one he was attackign by cross slashes the beast. He then follows the other Ant lions angrly slices at them shooting shock waves everywere. "DIE!!!" He then fires a massive explosion at the last Ant lion. It explodes and dies. Marluxia still in Scythe beast form sighs a little.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:57 pm

I'm Hakamoto, His voice in a Slightly low tone. Who are you? By those robes i can see you're part of the organisation XIII He said with his voice filled with Spite.. Staring at him through his mask Sweat and Fear trickled down Hakamoto's forehead behind the mask.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:58 pm

"Ehehehe.. Hahaha..." Marluxia laughs a little as the beasts fall down and begin to burn away in the sand. "This is the power Xecivien told me of... it feels... Good..." Marluxia laughs a little more and then back to normal. He then reverts into his normal form and sits back down. "Its good to be bad..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Xecivien laughed for a moment before stopping with a smirk. "Associating me with them... I'm sorry, the Thirteenth Order got the robes off me... not the other way round... Besides, I'm nothing close to a Nobody..." Xecivien's smirk fades as he begins to speak of a new subject. "You seem nervous... Perhaps I'm conducting this in the wrong manner... Perhaps you doubt my words?" Xecivien looks as Hakamoto shows signs of fear and hatred.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:04 pm

his mouth dropped wide open, going to remove his mask he suddenly thinks to himself, before changing his mind and pulling his hand back.. So you have nothing to do with the org.. Eh? He then stared up at Xecivien Flipping back onto a rooftop he stared Anxiously at him, He then suddenly turned around and sprinted off Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, as he leaped form rooftop to rooftop the same question Channeled through his mind.. Who is he..? And what was he on about "its picking you"

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Kairi Walks Out Of The Secret Cave, Thinking About The Times Sora Riku And Herself Played On the Island.. Remembering Was To Much to Handle.. The Bad Stuff Had Happend, And She Could Not changed that. No Matter How much She Wanted it to. Kairi Thought to Herself Some more As She Made Her Way Down The Beach, Things Had To be the Same, Coudent they? Even Thoe the Atmospehere Between the three Seemed Back to Normal, It Was Like As if Riku Was Keeping Another Secret, Something Much Deeper.. Kairi Sighed To Herself, As She carried on Walking.
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 pm

Xecivien shakes his head as darkness wraps round his body and dissipates his body before forcing darkness to form in front of where Hakamoto is running to. Xecivien glanced over to Hakamoto as he began to make his way over to Xecivien's direction. "It seems that there's been a little misunderstanding between the two of us... I have no intention of intimidating you... I merely need some... information let's say..." Xecivien watches as Hakamoto is forced to stop as Xecivien is in the way.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:08 pm

Marluxia sighs and looks out to the sun once again. He looks happy but as a nobody, looks can be desiving. "Power... is this greed... or lust for it..?" Marluxia sighs and carries on looking. He then gets up and draws his scythe. He looks along the blade and smiles a little. "Good... This blade of mine is still in top shape..." He then begins throwing it and pulling it back in by the vines. He cartwheels and catches it quickly. He smirks and slams his palm into the ground and summons a load of spikey vines. He then flips back and stances. He dissmisses his scythe and smiles,
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:11 pm

As Hakamoto Stopped and Stared at him through his mask he glared.. Information..? What information isit you need? his Voice sounding in a confused tone his face also had a puzzled look on it, Who is this guy!? He Manipulates darkness.. and wants information? Sounds like some Mafia man to me, Slightly Grinning to himself as he said that.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:13 pm

Xecivien sees that Hakamoto seems to show a slight interest in something. "The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee... Perhaps you'd know them less informally as Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid and Leon..." Xecivien then pauses for a moment before speaking again. "But of course, before you answer, I'm sure you have many questions that need to be answered first... So if you wish, you may continue in those questions..." Xecivien then awaits his answer, watching his reactions carefully.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:14 pm

Marluxia looks up the beach to see an Unfamilar face. "Wait... Thats..." Marluxia smiles as he remembers when Namine was breaking Soras Memories and Kairi flared up. "Kairi..." He smirks and begins to walk slowly up the beach he quickly flicks his hood up. He dissmisses the vines and acts casual. //Ok... ill just talk to her and ask her about Sora... i need infomation about Sora, cause i lost him after he defeated me, now things have changed, so i gotta ask.. dont act mean.. or evil... dont give yourself away...//
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:17 pm

He stared at him as he heard tifa Cloud and Yuffie.. Yes i know them, Why would you ask about them Glaring at him through his mask he could hear his own heart pouding.. Trickles of Sweat dripped down his cheeks, as he stared at Xecivien anxiously walking slightly back to a wall he leaned on it; Waiting for a reply.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Kairi Carries On Up The Beach Paseing Her Steps, Continueing To Think About All That We Have Gone through, And How long the Peace Will Last, Kairi Sighs To Herself Once More, And then Stops Herself. She Moves Her Head While Scanning the Area, "I Wonder Where Sora And Riku Or the Others Are?, They Are Usually here By Now" She says Thinking This is A bit Odd. She Then Carries On Walking Still Scanning the The Area For The Two. She then Stops In Her Path To See Some one Up Ahead..


Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:21 pm

Xecivien looks towards Hakamoto as he leans against the wall. "There's many reasons... But I suppose there is one that stands out... They know the Keyblade wielder who goes by the name of Sora... That's perhaps why... All I need to know is their fighting style... That is all I require... I haven't had a chance to witness their skills in battle..." Xecivien awaits for Hakamoto as his tone gradually gets more serious.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Marluxia then sighs and kicks the floor slightly. "Ill save this for a better time..." Marluxia then steps back a little bit and then slowly vanishes in a slow dark portal of pink petals. The petals slowly fall to the ground and stay there, the darkness vanishes into the floor along the Maluxia

[Im out Seeya!]
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 pm

Staring at him, The keyblade weilder? Sora? His voice sounded totally puzzled All i know is tifa is a full-on-fighter, she uses a metal pole as her weapon, cloud on the other hand uses his buster blade. He uses mainly strenght and Speed.. Happy now? Hakamoto's Tone started to slightly drop.. Yuffie on the other hand uses long range..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Xecivien smirks slightly as he Hakamoto tells him this. "Very well... Speak of this to know one... I'll allow you a piece of knowledge though... Tomorrow, it shall pick you, so be prepared..." Darkness then surrounded Xecivien's body, shifting him to the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters down to the floor and dissipates into nothing leaving no trace of Xecivien being there.

The darkness then shattered opened behind Kairi as she walked along the beach. The darkness slowly falls down to the floor dissipating into the air as Xecivien glances over to Kairi. "So you're the princess of heart known as Kairi... It's a pleasure to finally speak..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:36 pm

Kairi Looked Up from Her Walk Acrost the Beach To Hear A Voice From No where, She then Looks over Her Right Sholder To See a Hooded Man, She Looks Very confused Towards Him and Thinks About Who This Person is, While looking At Him She finally Asks, "Wh-Who Are you?" She says Stammering A Bit at first, But Waits For The Hooded Person To Answer. She then Remember's That The Clothes He Is Wearing Are Org 13.


Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Staring forward were Xecivien was he removed his mask slowly, tiliting it to the side of his head letting it rest on his right cheek Wiping the sweat away hr dropped onto the roof, Sat down he thought to himself..
Whats he mean by, "its picking you.." "Tomorrow"

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Xecivien smirks slightly as she begins to stutter. "Before you make the assumption, I am not affiliated with the Thirteenth Order in any way..." Xecivien then takes a more serious tone, his smirk fading as he speaks again. "You are the friend of Keyblade wielder Sora, am I correct? and am I also correct in saying you too, possess a Keyblade of your own?" Xecivien folds his arms as he speaks these words.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Getting up he sprinted back to tifa's house, dashing forward with immense speed he kicked of the roof, FLipping and landed with his knees bent, running along he finally reached her house; Placing his hand on the door he focused, Onto the locks. FInally th door clicked, Suddenly swining open he smiled. walking in he slamed it shut and locked it, pacing himself up and down all night thinking about that one question.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Kairi on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:44 pm

Kairi Looks towards The Hooded Man Still, Hearing Him Talk About Sora And The Keyblade, "Yes.. Sora Is One Of My Best Friend's" She says Still Looking To Him While seeing He Did Not Answer Her Question, She then Replys Again "My Keyblade..Yes.. From Riku." She says Still Sounding Confused in her Voice Waiting to See what he Will Say next.

[Got to go Seeya]
avatar
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-10-12
Location : Destiny Islands

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "The wielders number begin to grow... the total has grown to 7... That's all the information I require, think nothing of this... This is simply for purposes to do with... research..." Xecivien is then consumed by darkness, shifting his body to the corridors of darkness. The darkness then falls down to the floor dissipating into nothing.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:57 pm

He felt his hand extendending, Suddenly in a burst of White light and smoke which would blind an average person a Silver keyblade appeared, Gripping it in his hand the hilt of it was decorated and the keychain had a black circle, with a little mark of ANBU Gripping it he looked worried.. staring at he then slightly smirked.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:59 pm

Darkness began to take form behind Hakamoto, taking form of a gateway from the corridors of darkness. The darkness shatters outwards into the air leaving Xecivien standing there behind him. "It's picked you... the seventh Keyblade wielder... Hakamoto... Perhaps you should consider yourself lucky being number 7?" Xecivien slightly smirks as he says this.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum