Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marluxias Chronicals.

Go down

Marluxias Chronicals. Empty Marluxias Chronicals.

Post  Marluxia Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:49 pm

12/10/07

Man... Today been hecktic.. first of all.. nothing happened, then a massive sharkthing came and almost ate me, but i finished it, now im just staring at the sun being bored.. Man.. if i had a heart... loads of things could be acomplised... i could be happy for one thing... i could feel all emotions... everything... it would be amazing.. still.. im still a nobody, i need to find the organzation..
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Marluxias Chronicals. Left_bar_bleue50/50Marluxias Chronicals. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Marluxias Chronicals. Left_bar_bleue30/30Marluxias Chronicals. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Marluxias Chronicals. Empty Re: Marluxias Chronicals.

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Alright so were planing this big big big big uber plan with the people, we now have mickey on are side... just gotta get kairi to trust me more than sora... if i can do that... then ill use her as my puppet to sway sora... then once thats over with... we will get tifa on are side... Mwahahh this gonna be brilliant...

IF YOU GUYS READ THIS I WILL KILL U IN UR SLEEPS!!!!
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Marluxias Chronicals. Left_bar_bleue50/50Marluxias Chronicals. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Marluxias Chronicals. Left_bar_bleue30/30Marluxias Chronicals. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down