Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween town Preperations!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween town Preperations!

Post  JackSkellington Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 am

"Oh he's not up to much, just watch out for Lock, Shock and barrel! They are such terrible kids."

I point to a walking bathtub with a witches hat pointing out.
JackSkellington
JackSkellington

Character sheet
Health:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 am

Auron looks at the bathtub confused, he hops onto his bike and starts the engines, "Ok Watchout for the 3 kids, and go find oogie Boogie" Auron said to him self,
He then started to rev the bike and it speeded of into the Woods he turned his fog lights on and drove into the woods deeper
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet
Health:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSkellington Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:40 am

I wave a bony hand to you as you ride off.
"Oh dear i forgot to cheak the pumpkins!"

I run off to the pumpkin patches and sit and count them all.
JackSkellington
JackSkellington

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:44 am

As aurons' bike speeds into the woods, he notices a gorge, He rides upto the groge and spots a treehouse he hops of the bike and looks up at it, The treehouse is just empty and plain, Auron looks around confused..
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet
Health:
Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Halloween town Preperations! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:48 am

Auron jumps on his bike andd rives back to the Town, "He's not there.." OOC: i gotta go
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2