Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return from the realm of Darkness.

2 posters

Go down

Return from the realm of Darkness. Empty Return from the realm of Darkness.

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:04 am

Mickey Walked up the castle steps, the wind hitting his cloak it blowed in the wind Making his way to the throne room He looked around and Saw Mini Well, heya Mini i had no luck finding Riku.. Mickey Frowned as he said that Aww, IT's ok mickey; He'll be out there and you will find him. She said smiling at him Mickey Hugged her then walked out to the grounds of the castle.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Return from the realm of Darkness. Empty Re: Return from the realm of Darkness.

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:08 am

Darkness began to form from the floor behind Mickey. The darkness then shattered outwards, leaving Sirius standing there behind Mickey. "King Mickey... I am here to inform you of an upcoming disaster... Someone as wise as you should know about this..." Sirius then finishes speaking, awaiting King Mickey to reply to him.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 am

Nodding his head as Mickey slightly Muttered isit about the wa.. His sentance was cut of by Minnie, Mickey, I'm going out Shopping Bye as Minnie made her way down the steps and into the gummi Ship. Waiting till he saw it fly off he Then continued on. Isit about the war, This so called Xecivien is starting?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:16 am

Sirius nods his head. "Xecivien is alive I'm afriad... The Keyblade Master..." Sirius stays silent for a moment as the past surges through him. "I'm sorry, I'm still regretting the past..." He pauses for a moment before he continues. "We have to stop this war... We can't allow it to go on like before..." Sirius looks dwon to the floor, clenching his fist as he remembers.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:18 am

Staring up, Sirius He's been appearing traverse town lately, We should go there and check up on the place?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:21 am

Sirius nods his head as he listens to Mickey's word. "Perhaps we should use the light this time... I'm sure it'd be more of a scare for the peole of Traverse Town if he continued to use the corridors of darkness to go through the worlds..." Sirius then waits for King Mickey to make the next move.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 am

Mickey placed his palm forward, a orb of light apepared in there shining brightly it grew he then threw it in the air and a portal exploded from it, Picking up his cloak he pulled it over him and pulled his hood up. Jesturing for Sirius to go first he waited.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:25 am

Sirius looks to the portal for a moment, before nodding and walking into it, shifting his body to Traverse Town, waiting for Mickey to arrive there first as he knows those at Traverse better than he does.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:27 am

as Mickey entered the portal as he entred the light faded away leaving no traces of them there.. Suddenly a portal openend in tifa's house which Mickey walked from waiting for Xecivien..
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:31 am

Sirius shakes his head for a moment. "Such luck we always have... What should we do now? We need to warn them about this... Oh, and by the way, the other Keyblade Wielder, Hakamoto seems to not care about the war... Think Xecivien has already affiliated himself with Hakamoto?" Sirius looks down to the floor as he mentions Xecivien's name.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down