Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 11 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:42 am

Mickey shook his head, You see he was an Alright person Untill Xecivien, Confused him about why the keyblade chosen him, Making Hakamoto turn kind of evil. Mickey said with a frown on his face.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 am

Hmm...
Yuffie looked down at the street below her.
See, everything falls apart when i leave.
Yuffie looks down, as she sees a man walking along the street, she stands up quickly.
I'm going to have to go.
Jumping off of the roof, she starts to run in between the houses.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90/90Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:47 am

As she went Mickey smirked evily under his hood, Standing up he Flipped form Tifa's roof. As darkness crawled along his Arm, He summoned his Kingdomkey Pointing it at tifa's lock it clicked. Opening the doro he walked in shutting it behind him he sighed as he jmuped on the couch. Pulling his hood down to reveal an evil smile...
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:13 am

Darkness forms from a small hole in the air in an alley, it opens outwards creating a gateway from the corridors of darkness, I walk out hooded, I look outwards from my shadowed face.
"Traverse town....Reminds me of my memories, they're better to forget" I Mutter to myself as I walk out from the alley way peering around sharp eyed.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:16 am

Sighing to himself, Mickey placedh is hand out, as a portal opened infrotn of him he walked through it. Shifting his body to disneycastle the darkness shattered. Leaving no traces of signs of him being there.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:18 am

I Walk up to a wall, casting my hand to it. A Portal opens as I step through it, another portal opens upon a roof of a house, I stand from the house looking out at the view.
I then let out a sigh, looking outwards onto the view of Traverse.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:20 am

I Slide my hands up my sleeves concealing them, as I do this the portal behind me shatters into shards of darkness, they then fall to the floor as nothing.
I let out another sigh thinking about my childhood and memories.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:33 am

I Stare gazing into the sky, I spot a figure in the dim light, looking upwards towards the moon.
I Stand there for a moment, wandering who it is, the figures clothes blow back slightly from a small gust of wind.
I look outwards back onto the view, still thinking of the person.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:35 am

Xecivien looks slightly down towards the person who spotted him. "I minor problem..." Darkness shatters open besides Xecivien, revealing the Apprentice, with his Keyblade in hand. NeoShadows form around Dezun as Xecivien continues to stand over Traverse, looking up into the sky. "Let's see how he fares..." Xecivien ignores the battle down below as he continues to look up into the sky, while the Apprentice observes the battle.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:40 am

I Notice the man looking towards me and these NeoShadows appear.
I Cast my hand slightly infront of me, A Portal opens, I step into it as it closes shut.
Another one opens outwards onto the tallest building where the figure is standing.
I Stand silent behind him, breathing very lightly.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:42 am

Xecivien nods his head as he smirks, the Apprentice flipping backwards and sending his leg along the floor, smashing it into Dezun's legs and smashing his fist into Dezun's chest, sending him off from the building. The Apprentice then stands to one side of Xecivien as Dezun smashes into the ground, surrounded by many NeoShadows.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:43 am

Darkness emerged on the floor, as it moved up it created a figure The figure was Mickey in his cloak hooded. Staring around the darkness shattered as mickey stared up to Xecivien, Nodding his head he spoke. Who's he? he said refering to Dezun.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 am

Xecivien shrugs his shoulders. "Who cares... I don't... Or perhaps I do? Nope, I don't... At least I'm pretty sure I don't..." Xecivien then looks out, smirking as he speaks the words. "Of course I don't care who he is..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:49 am

I send my legs back and flip from the ground onto my feet, the dust from me brushes itself off from the air, I Stare sharp eyed at the NeoShadows, I Then Leap into the air and flick one foot off of a building back down to the NeoShadows, A Huge gust of wind sends the NeoShadows flying back from me into buildings, I Then leap into the air forming a portal from the air, i leap into it appearing behind Xecivien once more, The portal shatters over onto the NeoShadows, They lay there looking at each other and the shards of darkness fall onto them fading into nothing.
I Look at Xecivien, Sharp eyed.
"You get others to fight for you?.."
I Say to him stern, I slide my teeth together gritting them.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:51 am

I look to the Midget mouse, I Raise an eyebrow towards him slowly.
"And you are?" I Say to him politely, I Slide my hands back up my sleeves concealing them all friendly like.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:52 am

Xecivien nods. "So it seems." The Apprentice then turns around quickly, smashing his palm against Dezun's chest, sending electrical energy into his chest, smashing him off from the building again and down into the NeoShadows. Xecivien the looks to Mickey. "Your turn... I'm sure you'll have fun..." The Apprentice stands next to Xecivien again.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:53 am

Mickey letting out a slight Laugh.Then his Laugh fades, Riku.. Aparrently, he's been sighted by Minnie. Staring at down at the floor.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:54 am

As I Hit the ground a portal forms from the ground, I Slide through it and appear behind Xecivien once again,
I Act as if I Am unharmed, I look towards the mouse..
"Don't...." I Give him a firendly smile as I Say this.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:56 am

Smiling back under his hood mickey turned. I have more important things, He then shouted out to Xecivien, RIKU'S BEEN SPOTTED! He is one of sora's closest freinds.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:57 am

Darkness creeps up from the floor behind me, it swirls up my leg and up to my arm, it then forms an Arrow in my sleeve, I Leave it there for now, It is not noticed.
"I Am familiar with you," I Say out loud referring to Xecivien.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 am

Xecivien nods his head. "Kill him... The Keyblade war begins from now... Riku... Kairi... and Sora... Shall all fall, ending the Keyblade War quickly and living us time to gather what we need. We no longer need to act so carefully against them... They're pathetically weak... The three of them is all that stands between us now..." Xecivien finishes speaking and looks over the buildings, ignoring the words Dezun speaks, having little care for them.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 am

"Or maybe I am not..." I Say finishing off my setence, I Then run off the building leaping into the air, A portal of darkness sucks me into it, It then shatters into the air forming nothing.
I Then appear to the roof I was on before.
I Stand there gazing into the sky, Wandering why Xecivien done that.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am

Staring up, Darknes emerged over mickeys hands. Summoning both his keyblades he spun around. Dissapatating himself into the darkness it shifted his body to the corridors of darkness. appearing in destiny island he smirked as he made his way to riku.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am

I hear the words of Xecivien, I Raise an eyebrow slowly to them, wandering what he is going on about.
//A war?, If I want friends, I must get noticed..// I Think to myself for a moment, I then clean my memory from now.
I Look gazing up to the moon in the sky once again.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:08 am

I See the midget disappear into darkness, I Wander where he has gone, I Remind myself of Xecivien's words.
All about the war, Killing 'him' And whoever 'him' is, the midget must be after him.
I Think to myself, I Stand there staring back over to the view, //This is nothing to do with me, I Shall leave it all alone, Until needed, Although I hardly know anyone...//
I Then lower myself to the floor putting my feet flat out infront of me onto the floor, i slide my arms around my knees loosely and look over to the view leaning into my legs.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next