Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winds a Sturing....

+5
Kairi
Xecivien
Hakamoto.
Marluxia
Riku
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:01 pm

Staring at him.. You again! staring at him anxously, Is this what you meant? Staring at the keyblade the top of it shimmered, as the dim light givin fomr the stars hit it, staring at it the key of it was in the shape of the ANBU Mark. What isit exactly, it then suddenly dispersed away from his hands. staring his face looking puzzled..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/80The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "I suppose it is likely of a Keyblade to pick someone with no knowledge of what one even is... I suppose it's been the same for most of us really..." Xecivien the pauses for a moment before going into a more serious tone, fading his smirk. "The keyblade is a weapon with both the power to destroy and save the world... The Keyblade picks and chooses who it wants to wield it... The seven wielders, the legacy of Keyblades is being resurrected... The war is due... I'll tell you more when the time comes..." Darkness then shrouds round Xecivien, sending his body to the corridors of darkness, shattering the darkness into the air as it dissipates.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Walking up the stairs he shook his head, throwing his mask of and it ladned on his bedside cabinet; Were's Yuffie when you need her? staring up into the skies the stars slightly shaped her face, staring away he slowly dazed of to sleep.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/80The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 am

The wind picks up around the island and a load of petals begin to flow down onto the scene. A dark portal surronded by petals forms up and slowly vanishes revealing another hooded man. Marluxia then flicks his hood back, as he does so, a load of petals flick down ward. Marluxia walks towards the two talking about Sora and the keyblades. "Sora.... I lost him after my battle with him... If you could be so kind, i would like you to tell me about Sora.." Marluxia slightly frowns a little.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Winds a Sturing.... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:12 am

Waking up from the bed he walked downstairs, Going into the kitchen he poured some cereral and milk, walking to the couch he started to eat it, Siddenly he dropped the bowl on the floor; He fel his hand being tugged away Then suddenly the Keybllade re-appeared. Staring at it he looked confused. Slightly waving about in mid-air the keyblade left behind a trial, of slight darkness.. He then placed it forward,s The keyblade started to glow Dropping it he ran off, sprinting back out the door, putting his mask ovr his face he leaped up onto a roof That should of got me away.. Suddenly it reaperred in his hand i masewell live with it.. Smirking he finally gained control over the keyblade.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 am

"So you're learning how to use it..." Darkness takes in front of Hakamoto and shattering outwards leaving Xecivien standing there with his arms folded and looking towards Hakamoto. "Hello again, seventh Keyblade wielder..." Xecivien smirks as he speaks these words, looking towards Hakamoto's newly acquired Keyblade.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:58 am

It's you again..? Whats this about seven keyblade weilders? Who are they? Why did the keyblade choose me? He wanted to ask many more questions, Hakamotos face was puzzled staring at Xecivien Through the eyeholes in his mask.. Gripping his keyblade Tightly he moved back slightly.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:04 am

Xecivien's smirk fades as he begins to speak again "The seven Keyblade wielders... Seventh being you, Sixth being Kairi, Fifth being Roxas, Forth being Riku, Third being Sora and the Second, being King Mickey..." Xecivien took a short pause before speaking again "The Keyblade picks a wielder it sees fit... Perhaps it picked you to save something... picked you to destroy something... I suppose only the Keyblade truly knows why it picked you..." Xecivien then stopped speaking, giving Hakamoto a chance to ask more questions.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:11 am

I take it.. Your the first keyblade weilder then? he said staring at xecvien Save or Destory something? His voice sounding puzzled. So.. It chose me ? Spinning the keyblade in his hand it Suddenly Dissipatates iinto light, What what was this war.. You was talking about last night?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:15 am

Xecivien's smirk fades as Hakamoto asks his question. "The Keyblade war, a war forgotten many many years ago... As the wielder grows, the Keyblade wielders will lust for more power... inevitably ending in... what we could say a second Keyblade war, though there could have been many more forgotten in the past..." Xecivien pauses again for a moment, before speaking in a more serious tone. "The Keyblade wielders will fight for whom gains the title of 'Keyblade Master', there lies the point of the whole war..." Xecivien then stops speaking, allowing Hakamoto time to ask more questions.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:19 am

Lust for power..? His voice souding worried So there could be a 2nd keyblade war.. If there is would that mean me being the seventh keyblade weilder has to be in the war itself? Will the lust for power consume our bodies and make us nothing?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:26 am

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "I don't know, perhaps it will... perhaps it won't... I'm sure you know best... Just ask yourself the question and answer it as honestly as you can... Do I want power and what would I do to get the power I want?" Xecivien then pauses for a moment to give Hakamoto time to think of an answer.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:30 am

I would like power, But i know what is not good for myself, I'll get to obbsessed, Likei did with the number 23.. Staring down at the floor. 23 is a blessing or a curse.. Like power realy It can be good to have Power.. Or it can be bad. his Voie going more serious now.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:33 am

Xecivien nods as Hakamoto speaks these words. "But power is very different... The lust for it... It shows you the truth... There's no true end in the possibilities power can achieve... that's maybe why it's so bad... Power possesses infinite possibilities... Protect friends... those you care about... or destroy everything and build something new... This is perhaps why Keyblades exist... to allow us that power we all lust for... Keyblades... perhaps they are the physical manifestation of our lust for power..." Xecivien finishes speaking, allowing Hakamoto to think about what he's said.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:43 am

As the words "Protect freinds and those who you care about" echoe through his head he stares up looking at the clouds faintly Yuffie's face appeared staring back down he nodded... So, Power is made for different things to either: Protect people or Destroy things.. I now Know what power means.. and the ways it is used for..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 am

Xecivien shakes his head as Hakamoto finishes speaking. "There is much more to power... Power can do many things... Get anything you want, create anything you want, make anything you want happen. With power you could be like a god if there's no one out there to rival that power..." Xecivien then pauses for a moment, letting Hakamoto have time to let the words sink through to him.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:55 am

albino So power, Makes you a god? it gives you anything you want? Grinning behind his mask So I could be a god? if i gained enough power and beat those who rival the power?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 am

Xecivien nods his head. "But you're going to need more than one person to achieve anything... I suppose you'll agree that not anyone is suitable for powers rivalling god... It hasn't be done yet... and I believe I know the reason why... You've been chosen by the Keyblade, you have a chance of gaining these powers..." Xecivien then awaits for Hakamoto to reply as he pauses for a moment.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:08 am

Yes, nobody i've seen or met could rival gods power. But, itis still yet to happen.. And your saying i have a chance to gain that power? Buy using this keyblade. As he said these words he summoned his keyblade to his right hand, gripping it tightly.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 am

Xecivien shakes his head slightly. "You seem to misunderstand... The Keyblade alone cannot get you power... You need much much more... But the Keyblade is an essential tool, you've perhaps been chosen to acquire power... Perhaps you're the wielder who should rival the gods power... But you cannot do it without knowledge... You must know what you need for power... Without knowing that, you'll fall like the rest of them..." Xecivien then pauses, giving Hakamoto time to ask another question.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:24 am

nodding his head, I think i know what i want the power for.. Clenching his fists Slightly as he said that Looking down at the floor he kicked a stone So power is acheived.. By many ways

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:28 am

Xecivien again shakes his head. "Power needs many things, perhaps every way is essential in getting the power you want... There are many ways, yet each have failed... but has anyone tried to put each of the attempts into one attempt to gain power... Of course you cannot do any of this alone... You need to look on the mistakes of the past... restructure their events without the mistakes and claim the power for your own..." Xecivien stops speaking, waiting to see if Hakamoto is understanding all of this.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 am

His face looking puzzled, behind his mask trying to think of what to say next, he blurted out; I am only 16, Not a friken genius you know, I've just started puberty, I HAVE ARMPIT HAIR! Smirking as he said that his tone dropped and his smirk slowly faded away as he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 am

Xecivien looks to him as he looks puzzled. "In order to get power rivalling a gods, you need more than yourself. Perhaps even the most foolish would realise that they couldn't achieve any real power by going for it alone. Another thing you need is to have the power to open the door, which I believe the Keyblade has given you that already... Then you need to know the mistakes of others and how to fix them... Finally you need to know how people attempted to achieve power in the past and build it up into a path in which gaining power is an absolute certainty." Xecivien again stops speaking, waiting to see if this cleared some issues up with Hakamoto.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:56 am

He slightly nods,So you cant Acheive power on you're own, And to partly acheive power you must be able to fix other peoples mistakes ? he said in a lowered tone.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum