Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:30 am

"Will he come back?" tifa asks
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:34 am

Look, as were speaking now he's probably getting stronger.. And Maybe he's tricking Hakamoto and Marluxia, Just to make it easier for himself.. Mickey said He then stared at Tifa, Do you mind if we stay here for a while..?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:36 am

"not at all. Dinner will be ready in about 15mins anyway." She smiled and walked back into the kitchen
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:36 am

Sirius held his head as he began to get a headache. "I don't even want to think about him coming back... And I predict will... He just wanted to show us how strong his Apprentice is... A reminder of how strong each of the Keyblade Wielders from the past her..." Sirius then looks blank for a moment as he remembers something. "I might know... I think I know why he's doing this..." Sirius then looked to each of them before continuing.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:40 am

Mickey stared at him.. WHY!?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:45 am

Sirius paused for a moment before speaking. "He was a friend of Xehanort... Perhaps when Sora defeated both Xemnas and Xehanort... He felt as if he had to get revenge for them... That's a possibility..." Sirius lays back as he finishes speaking, his muscles in pain from the ice.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:47 am

Nodding in agreement Mickey shouted How long till tea tifa? Then he stared back at Siriuis, Yes but Sora also defeated Marluxia, which explains why hes after sora..
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:50 am

"Dinners ready!" Says Tifa and she brings in 3 plates full of noodles and vegetables. She places them on the table. "Enjoy." She says
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:51 am

Sirius nods his head as Mickey speaks. "Well whatever it is... It isn't going to cause us any good... More bad I'd say... By why cause a war over this... All they'll be after is the title that Xecivien has... Wouldn't it be more of a burden on him?" Sirius looks down, still confused from the situation. He then notices Tifa had made dinner. Sirius smiled at Tifa "Thanks Tifa, I owe you loads today." Sirius went in to eat, his mind being clouded with memories of the past.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:53 am

Look, lets just eat and hopefully, We'll be able to think mickey said as he was grabbing the plate Pulling it closer he started to munch on it. He then turned to tifa, Thanks.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:56 am

Tifa ate her food and looked at the others. "I hope that he doesn't come back." She said as she finished her food and picked up her plate. She walked into the kitchen and began washing it. "I worry about denzel and marlenes safety..." She called
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 am

Mickey looked up in confusio, Denzel and Marlene? he then leaned back as the warmth of the food slowly warmed his body up from the Ice.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 am

"They're children that me and Cloud adopted...Denzel has giostigma..." Tifa says coming back in
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:02 am

Marluxia once again appears on the gizmo shop. He smirks and looks down over the town. "Hmhmhm... This World... another petit existance of foolish people who carry out there lives helping people... and caring... Hmmph.. they disgust me..." Marluxia then warps down onto the ground floor and walks through the second district shouldering his scythe. He looks to some random kids playing with a ball. He smirks as they coware slightly. He then walks on past them clicking his fingers. A creeper Nobody leaps up from a portal and begins to chase the two kids. Marluxia laughs evily and carrys on.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:03 am

Mickeys face looked puzzled, What's that.. ? it sounds bad he said as he sat up, Staring around he looked interested.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:04 am

Sirius looks down to the floor. "I'm sure everything will turn out alright, We can't help but worry though..." Sirius sighs as he looks out the window. "Xecivien will be coming after me... So I should probably leave here... At least you lot would be safe then... I know too much about him... Which isn't a lot..." Sirius looks towards Tifa and then Mickey as he says this.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:05 am

"It's a horrible disease...it gives the person a mark anywhere on their body and even though it gives them strength...it causes them alot of pain. People have been known to die from it..." Tifa said
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:05 am

Nodding to tifa Sounds Bad, Noticining marluxia coming he waved. as a portal of light bursted open in the middle of the room mickey entered it, Shifting his body to the castle the light faded away.. leaving no trace of him being there.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:08 am

"Don't leave Sirius, we'll be ok!" Tifa said smiling
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:09 am

Sirius looks towards Marluxia out from the window. "Tifa... If I was you... I'd run..." Sirius then opens a gateway to the corridors of darkness, waiting for Tifa to go first. "We should head to Disney Castle... It's safer there..." Sirius then looked out as Marluxia went to kill some kids.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:11 am

"I'll be ok here. If anything happens I'll call..." Tifa then runs to the stairs and calls to Denzel and Marlene. They come running down. "Denzel, Marlene your going to the Disney Castle for abit. Do whatever Sirius and King mickey tells you..." She pushes them gently into the corridor of darkness. "Go...I'll be ok."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:12 am

Another kid walks up to marluxia and yells in his face. "YOUR HAIRS PINK!!!" He laughs at him slightly evily. Marluxia looks down at the kid and grins evily, the kid gets scaried and looks at him cowarding. Marluxia summons vines under a kid and they intangle him. Marluxia puts his scythe to the kids neck and whispers. "Tell that to someone who cares..." He then slices in one down the kids chest riping him in half evily. The blood pours onto marluxias scythe a little and drips. He walks on leaving a trail of blood.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:13 am

Sirius brings Denzel and Marlene to the portal and turns back to Tifa. "Becareful... If you get into any trouble, use my Keyblade, you should be able to wield it until I call for it..." Sirius leaves his Keyblade on the table as he walks into the darkness with Denzel and Marlene, going to Disney Castle.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:15 am

Tifa tkes the keyblade and looks at it.puzzled as they walk through, "Urmm...sure...." Tifa looks up as they disapper, "I just have no idea how to use it..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:18 am

Darkness takes form behind Tifa, as the darkness shatters outwards, it leaves two figures standing. Xecivien and the Apprentice look towards Tifa, the Apprentice with his Keyblade drawn. "A pleasure to finally meet you Tifa..." Xecivien slowly folded as he spoke. "I'm sure you have many questions as why I'm here..." Xecivien smirks slightly as he speaks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next