Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:12 am

I slide my hands into my pockets and lay down, I look up into the sky, Very bored...
I Look back down to the NeoShadows hopping around like loonatics wandering where I Have gone.
I look back up to the Apprentice and Xecivien on the tallest building, Wandering what they're up to.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:23 am

I then figure out something, that might actually work..
//I Wander if it will, I might aswell try//
Darkness flows underneath me, I fall into it as it creates a portal, It then flows back into itself creating nothing.
I appear sitting as i was infront of Xecivien, I Slide my hands out of my pockets and look over to Xecivien, I Slowly raise up from the ground to him.
"I hear you want people...dead, or maybe you wish them alive." I Say to him in a soft tone,
"Maybe I could do that something for you, just for a very cheap cost.." I Finish of my setence slowly.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:28 am

I Stand there for a moment,
"Well, if you need me to do these 'deeds' and other stuff, You come find me, as i can't be bothered waiting around here, I'm thirsty."
I then slide my hand across the air infront of me, Darkness swirls outwards creating a gateway into the corridors of darkness, I walk into it and Appear in Port Royal.
I smile slightly and walk up to the Tavern.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:06 pm

Appearing next to Xecivien Mickey glares up, Sirius. He's back with a new keyblade, it seemed to be emiting of a gold Aura and he's learned a spell which focused on Light and now, I am injured. Mickey said with a frown on his face.It then slowly faded away, I need to go see Minnie, She could heal me. Mickey said that as darkness Consumed him, shifting his body to the castle the darkness shattered. leaving nothing behind
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:12 pm

Xecivien nods his head as he looks out over the town. "There was bound to be a problem eventually... Never would of guessed it to be an Ex-Apprentice..." Xecivien smirks as he speaks these words. "I considered him dead twice now... Yet he keeps coming back... Strange..." Xecivien shakes his head as he thinks about the sudden misfortune.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:22 pm

Marluxia now slightly angry exits a portal and looks around. "Ha! Now im pissed!!" He then begins walking quickly down the road growling slightly. He then spots Xecivien and walks up to him. "There you are... I had to go through an inteir hedge army of random creatures looking for you in disney castle and i find you here... thanks...." He then frowns at him but then laughs.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:25 pm

Xecivien laughs as Maruxia speaks. "Marluxia, you never cease to amuse me..." Xecivien's smirk fades as he finishes speaking, going back onto the topic. "Now back to the real issue, we have much work to do... So little time... so many disturbances... What do you believe the next course of action should be?" Xecivien looks to Marluxia as he asks him the question, allowing him time to reply.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:28 pm

Xecivien then finishes and nods to Marluxia. Xecivien and Marluxia shatter off into the darkness leaving none of their presence behind. The NeoShadows dissipate into darkness as well.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Tifa walked out from the portal and hurried up to the kids room. "Ok....lets pack them a few things." she got out 2 small suitcases and started packing them with clothes.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:34 pm

When she had finsihed, she closed them and took them downstairs. "Ok, Mikcey, open a portal anytime..." She said
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:37 pm

A Portal opens outwards, and Shatters leaving me standing there, The shards of darkness fall to the the floor and fade away.
I Stand there on top of Tifa's house, I Start to walk around on the roof, My footsteps echo throughout the house, "Mhmm, What to do next.."

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Tifa stops waiting and hears the footsteps. She puts down the suitcase and waits for more sounds. "Hmm..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 pm

"I Wander who's house this is...Why don't I take a look.." I Say to myself, Darkness then swirls around me and I Fall through the roof into the room next to Tifa,I Stand there silently, My landing made a small thud. The darkness shatters inwards and caves into itself leaving nothing.
"Wow, Quite a nice house this is.." I mutter to myself looking around the room.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 pm

Tifa spun round and yelped in surprise. "What do you want!?" She said when she recovered
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:43 pm

As I hear the yelling I raise an eyebrow suprised that someone was in here.
I keep quiet and Creep out into the hallway, Leaving Tifa there.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:46 pm

Tifa takes a deep breath. "Ok, Tifa, you've got to go now..." She looked around, "Well, whoever is here, theres some noodles in the fridge if your hungry...urrm....just look after the place till I come back!" Tifa said, "Name is Tifa Lockhart, I'll be at Disney Castle if you need me!"
As a portal of light bursts open from Mickey, tifa walks into it, Shifting her body to the outside area of th castle, the light then fades

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:49 pm

I Stand there blankly, "Right....Oh cool, Noodles." I Say to myself aftering hearing the girls voice, I walk around a couple of times, I finally find the kitchen.
I look towards the fridge, "I'll Save them for later..",
I then turn around and find the living room, I sit down onto the couch wandering what to do, I look towards the television and darkness flows from me, it swirls over the remote and it disappears along with the remote, The remote appears into my hands.
I turn the TV on and start watching some programmes.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:55 pm

Darkness flows from my body along over the fridge, The noodles from the fridge appear into my hand. "Cold Noodles...." I laugh to myself joyfully.
"Thats because...Dezun can't be bothered to heat them up...Oh yeah.." I Mutter to myself while watching TV.
Darkness then slides over from the fridge to a small cupboard, chopsticks disappear from the cupboard and appear into my other hand, "I'll try....With these chopsticks." I Say to myself, I Smirk, The smirk fades away as I Speak.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:00 pm

More darkness flows from my body, It shifts over to the TV turning it off.
"Gets mighty boring when your all alone, I might aswell go find that Tifa girl."

A Portal bursts outwards sucking me straight in, I Appear on the outside of disney castle.
The portal then swirls back into itself leaving no trace of me ever being there.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Xiclone falls and lands on the windowsill of tifa's house he slides opne the window and sits on the couch
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue40/40Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

https://khunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:54 am

As Darkness emerged on the floor, It grew up tall. a Man walking out of it smirked. he was in basic organisation robes with his hood up. Slowly making his way to tifa's house he raised his right hand. Knocking on the door he stood slowly waiting.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/80Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:57 am

Yuffie looked at the Materia she had found in disney castle, tossing one in her hand she placed her bag on the edge of Tifa's roof. Swinging her legs slightly, she closed her eyes as she waited for the man to appear.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue90/90Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:59 am

Hakamoto stared up, His eyes under his hood flashed red and stayed like that. Improving his eyesight he was able to look through the porch and at Yuffie, FLipping through he tapped into his darkness, crushing his body up into small fragments of darkness, They flew besides yuffie. They gained together and Hakamoto appeared. "Hello"

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/80Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 am

Yuffie placed her Materia into her bag and folded her arms slowly.
Hi...
Opening her eyes, she carried on facing Traverse town, still looking for the man.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue90/90Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:04 am

"Mood are we?" He said in a Calming tone, Pulling his hood down He smirked. He then slightly moved closer to the edge glaring down. "Who are you looking for?"

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next