Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xecivien

Go down

Xecivien Empty Xecivien

Post  Xecivien Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 pm

Name: Xecivien
Race/Class: Nobody
Height: 5ft 9

Appearance:
I have long black robes which reach down to the floor and cover my shoes. The robe is the signature of the thirteenth Organization, worn by each of it's member. I have long shoulder length silver like hair which is usually concealed within my hood. Streaks of my hair cover my face and can occasionally be seen through the hood. I wear black gloves and shoes to match the robes. I have a scar under my right eye which from the right, diagonally falls down to the left, finishing a few millimetres from my nose. I have ocean blue eyes which carry no emotion.

Weapons:
Orichalcum Gloves - My gloves are made from extremely rare materials, making them effective in close range combat, which I have spent many years perfecting my skills. They are extremely heavy and strong, making them an effect weapon for when I am unarmed.
Eternal Entity - A two handed sword, made from a mixture of various ores. The hilt of the blade is black with encryptions of ancient texts carved into it. The blade is extremely agile for it's weight and can easily be sheathed on my back. The blade has no gleam although it is made of metals which is present in most swords.
Duel Daggers - Within the sleeves of my robes I carry two daggers for emergency purposes. The hilt of the daggers are made of Mythril while the blade is made from various mixtures of metals. The blade curves backwards so that when used, it causes a larger and deeper wound. The hilt is small but just long enough for it to be gripped using one hand.

Fighting Style:
Varies but keeps a constant melee style of fighting, never using a ranged weapon unless it is magic or throwing the melee weapons.

Strengths:
Xecivien is uber fast

Weaknesses:
Xecivien never makes friends and wants to kill everyone he sees.

History:
A nobody created from someone who decided to join the ranks of the nobody in hopes to become stronger. As a nobody, he went to meet with the leader of the thirteenth organization, Xemnas. He asked to join the ranks of the nobody but Xemnas considered him to be too weak. Xecivien, anger by this decided to become stronger and began training for the day when he could defeat Xemnas and take control of the Organization. Within the thirteenth organization, there have been rumours of a small group of people within the organization, planning to take seize control over the organization. These rumours got to Xecivien, who is now in search of these members who with to become the leaders of the Organization so that he can join and help them do so.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xecivien Empty Re: Xecivien

Post  Xecivien Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Not using this anymore cause Xecivien sucks

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down