Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:40 am

"Sure." Tifa sits on top of the counter and looks at them. "I have all the time in the world." She said smiling
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:41 am

Mickey nodding his head down he finished his milk and Cheese, Taking his cloak of he put it on the back of a chair. Smiling at Tifa Mickey then glanced over at Sirius As he slightly muttered, Who should tell her the news? me or You?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:43 am

"How can it be a bad time? I'm not fighting anything anymore. Cloud is...but he jsut stays in the past." She says sighing, thens he adds, "Go on, tell me why your here"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:44 am

Sirius nods his head, losing his smile as he goes ahead with the subject. "Well, I believe Hakamoto is going to help Xecivien cause a Keyblade War... Xecivien is someone who wears Organization XIII's robes but with some slight differences... I dunno what he looks like without his hood though... Hakamoto seems to know him and doesn't seem to really care about stopping this Keyblade War... So me and Mickey think we should watch and see what he does..." Sirius looks down to the floor, feeling a bit bad having to mistrust Hakamoto without knowing him.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:45 am

Tifa looked at them. "That guy...Xecivien...was here...talking to Hakomoto. They stopped talking as soon as I came in. Then that guy disappered into darkness..." Tifa starts to look scared, then her face grows serious, "I knew i shouldn't of let Hakomoto in here. I knew it!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:47 am

Mickey nodded as he stood up, Hakamoto is doing it for the power which he seeks, And Xecivien.. he has rarely took his hood down, i caught a glimpse once when he was at my castle his hood was up then aswell.. Also Marluxia is involved, Hes trying to take down Sora.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:53 am

Sirius looks to Mickey for a moment. "Xecivien is much more complicated than that... It just seems he seeks something else... all his actions go against each other... He finished a war... now starting a war? Why would he try all of this? And how did he live this long, he should of perhaps died long ago..." Sirius looks down to the floor, unsure of why Xecivien plans any of this.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:55 am

"What is bugging me..." Tifa looked at the floor, "Is that why didn't they meet somewhere a bit more...you know...secretive...instead of my house....did they want someone to find out..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:55 am

Yes.. But tifa, keep an eye out Staring at Sirius, Mickey grabbed his cloak, Throwing it over him he zipped it up; Pulling the hood up over his ears he Muttered... We must be going Sirius.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:56 am

"Come round anytime, your always welcome." Tifa said smiling
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:58 am

Smiling back asMickey walked to the door, Waiting for Sirius.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:01 am

Sirius nods his head to Tifa, smiling, "See ya later!" He then runs out after Mickey. They begin to walk through Traverse speaking, "So now what, all those problems and no solutions... More questions than before... It seems Xecivien really is showing himself this time..." Sirius then looks down to the floor, trying to think of reasons why he's doing this now and not before.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:05 am

Darkness begins to form atop of the highest area of Traverse. Two figures loom over the town, looking towards the two small figures walking through the town. Xecivien and the Apprentice look down as Xecivien nods his head. "Now..." The Apprentice nods his head as he jumps down from the tower, summoning his Keyblade below him and using it as a hover board to quickly get to Mickey and Sirius. NeoShadows form around the two as the Apprentice makes his way to them, In numbers far beyond their ability to handle. Xecivien watches over as the battle unfolds.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:07 am

Tifa hums as she finishes chopping some vegetables. She then puts them in some water and leaves them to boil. "Hm..i wonder where Xecivien is..I'll teach him to come into my home without an invitaion." She laughs a bit and she goes out into the garden to get some potatoes.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:08 am

Sighing Mickey ripped his cloak off, as he does this sparks of light fling off. Summoning both his keyblades in a burst of bright light.(GoldenKingdomkey and Starseeker) Spinning them both down Mickey ran past the apprentice, slashing the sahdows as he runs, making them disperse he rolls backwards, Spinning his keyblades around him he lets go, They continue to spin ad various shadows dissapatating them ,Gripping the keyblades stanced.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:10 am

As hs eslices a shadow that jumped at him it Dissapatated it, Looking down his felt his energy weakning, Sighing he got clawed in his leg by a neoshadow, Making him fall Mickey looked around, Quickly getting up he sliced around him as his leg was stining.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:10 am

Sirius sends his hand to the side, summoning Memories Long Forgotten to his hand in light form. He then runs towards the NeoShadow, slashing along their bodies and dispursing them into the darkness. He then sees the Apprentice flip off the Keyblade above Sirius Head, Sirius blocks his slash with his Keyblade as he sees it coming, falling backwards down to the floor, not being able to hold the strength of the Apprentice.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:12 am

The Apprentice runs towards Sirius, running past him but gripping his head as he runs past, dragging his body along the floor and smashing the back of his head against a wall. The Apprentice then focuses onto Sirius's body, tapping into the Petrification of Fear magic, freezing Sirius's body into solid ice. Sirius's body falls down to the floor, as the Apprentice flips back onto his Keyblade, going towards Mickey.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:12 am

Tifa stopped and looked up. She thought she had heard something, she walked back in the house and looked through the window and saw Mickey and Sirius battling. She picked up her staff and ran outside.
"Need some help?" She called to Sirius and Mickey
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 am

Mickey ran at the apprentice, Sending his starseeker forward the apprentice caught it, Mickey ranforward Flipping into the air he was going to s las hfrom above but the Apprentice Sent his keyblade upwards, hitting mickey in the gut mickey flew to the floor. Apprentice gripped his keyblade and dropped starseeker, Tapping into his Petrification of Fear The apprentice froce Mickeys body on the floor.. Darkness then shrouded the apprentice, Shifting his body to the corridors of darkness The darkness shattered, leaving nothing behind
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:16 am

The NeoShadows fall back into the floor, leaving the area. Xecivien looks down and smirks slightly before being wrapped in darkness, fading away into it. The darkness then shatters outwards, leaving the town quiet again.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:17 am

Tifa gasped and ran over to their petrified bodies and picked them up along with mickeys keyblade. "God...your heavy..." She carried them to the house and layed them on the sofa
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:22 am

Tifa ran upstairs to her room and got out a hairdryer, she then plugged it in downstairs and brought it over the ice, making it melt
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:23 am

Slightly waking up, Mickey held his head.. What happend ? he then let go looking around.. Holding his hand out he summoned starseeker and His kingdom key to check if they were broke, Dissapatating them he Sighed, Sirius, Hes stronger than any of us thought, He has that apprentice... And thanks tifa.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 am

Sirius nods his head, having pain through out his body. "How did he just defeat both of us that quickly... If his Apprentice is that strong... Imagine what the master must be like... Why'd he be going after more power if he's already that strong? Why'd he be heping Marluxia and Hakamoto get power?" Sirius sits on the sofa, coughing slightly.

Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next