Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion on Traverse Town

+8
KingMickey...
Riku
Dezun
Tifa
Xecivien
Marluxia
Sirius
Cloud
12 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion on Traverse Town

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:01 am

Marluxia takes the punch in a little. He then smiles to her as he bleeds from the mouth. He then Merages away from her once again. He then suddenly appears behind her in the wall. Vines slowly form from the wall and grip her from the waist, they then tighten slowly grabing her against the wall. Marluxia looms over her slowly and smirks. He draws his scythe from the wall and speaks the her. "Death... Thats what awaits us all... Yours? Heheh..."
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:02 am

Tifa struggles against the wall. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!" She yells and tightens her grip on the keyblade
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:03 am

Xecivien Slowly walks towards Tifa. "I'm simply offering you help..." Xecivien stops a meter away from her, again, going more serious. "If you could fix something... Anything... The most important thing even... What would it be?" Xecivien finishes speaking to give Tifa time to either answer or not.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:04 am

"The Questions... that He wanted answering.... Answer them... NOW!!!!" Marluxia slowly moves his scythe to Tifas neck. He smirks as he does this. "Ask the questions again Xecivien.... Do it..." Marluxia looks back to tifa and smirks. "Fail to answer them... And... Well?"
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:05 am

"Theres obviously some type of catch...I'll tell you what i want, you'll give it me, but then I'll have to become an organisation member or become a heartless or something like that..." Tifa said
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:07 am

Xecivien shakes his head slightly. "Marluxia... Perhaps we're going to hard on her... Maybe we're forcing her too much... I don't want to be too harsh on her you know..." Xecivien continues to maintain the seriousness within his voice, no longer smirking at all. Xecivien then shakes his head to Tifa. "Xemnas... A fool at the best of times..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:08 am

"Not like you to be merciful Xecivien..." Tifa says
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 am

Marluxia growls for a moment He then punches Into Tifas face angrly. "WRONG ANSWER!!" Marluxia then flips from the wall and lands facing Tifa as she is slowly choked by the vines. "Hmhmhm... Who will save you Tifa?!"
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 am

Xecivien looks to Marluxia as he punches her. "Stop... I don't want her hurt..." Darkness then forms around Xecivien's right hand, forming into a Keyblade. "Remember Marluxia... I too am a Keyblade wielder..." Xecivien then looks to Tifa. "Merciful... Sirius seems to dislike me a lot it seems... You only know me by what he says... Want to know a little secret of his, Tifa?" Xecivien awaits for Tifa to reply.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:13 am

"Fine...what is it..." Tifa said, trying to stop getting choked by the vines
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

Xecivien looks to Tifa as he speaks. "Sirius was once my Apprentice... Before I became know as a Keyblade Master... He followed in my words... Then decided he wanted all the power for himself... and left... That's why he dislikes talking about his past... Because he knows, his greed led to him losing all his power... What he left for in the first place..." Xecivien then looks over to Marluxia, and back to Tifa. Xecivien taps into the movements of the vines to lessen their grip upon Tifa.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:17 am

The vines slowly tighten once again ... Slowlly removing the air from tifas lungs. "Aww... You Gonna Cry... OOOHH CLOUD SAVE ME!! Haahahaha.... Useless..." He then turns to Xecivien. "Lighten up man...were just playing... after all.. We are Friiiieeeeeends...." Marluxia jokes around playfully with xecivien.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:17 am

Tifa takes a deep breath. "I can see why he left. If this is the way that people get treated for speaking their mind." She shoots an evil stare at Marluxia
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:21 am

Xecivien looks over to Marluxia. Keyblades begin to form round Marluxia in a circle "You know what to do... I've said it enough times already." The Keyblades form the Circle of Ordeals, though the Keyblades remain still as Xecivien waits for Marluxia to lessen the grip on the vines. Xecivien then turns back to Tifa. "Back to the question at hand... What would you want... Out of anything... To be fixed... Perhaps You need something, suffer from something, perhaps it's about someone else even..." Xecivien then gives time for Tifa to make her mind p on whether or not to answer.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:22 am

Tifa sighs and looks at the ground. "i might as well tell...it wont hurt..." Tifa said
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:23 am

"AHH!!! IT BURNS... Fine...." He then does a not really bothered hand motion on the vines, they slowly lessen grip, tifa can now breath but she is still held in place. Marluxia sighs and leans against a wall near the vines and tifa. He smiles slightly evily but with hints of joy.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:24 am

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment as the Circle of Ordeal dissipates into the darkness. Xecivien then turns back to Tifa. "I'll assure you that whatever it is, I'll help you achieve." Xecivien continues to keep his arms folded and continues to use the same tone.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:26 am

[Edoted, am a bit confussled)
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:27 am

As a light Explodes form the air, a man walks out, His armour shimmering in the light You could see it was hakamoto as the light faded. Grinning he spoke out Mickey is taken care of.. as his visor slided up he revealed a smirk.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/80Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:28 am

Marluxia looks to Tifa. He sighs and switchs to a more serious tone. "Cool it... Ill let you down... once youve told us what you want in life.... Ill give a clue.. starts with a P... ends with a R...." He smirks as he says this.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:28 am

Xecivien looks to her for a moment. "There is no catch, I am just doing it out of duty... A Keyblade wielder has to do some good..." Xecivien then looks around Traverse for a moment. "I just follow what my Keyblade tells me... Perhaps you cannot trust me, You can trust in the path the Keyblade has set out for me..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:30 am

Tifa looks at Maluxia. "I have no idea what your talking about..."

(seriosuly...what the heck begins with P and ends in R...Jay thinks it's Pisser...lol)
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am

(oh wait, i totally knew it was power...lol)
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakamoto. Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am

Smirking at tifa, he spoke. Haha Got yourself in a tangle he said as he spun his keyblades. Staring around he saw the dead bodies to kids then turned to tifa. You should learn, to only trust people with a good reason.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/80Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion on Traverse Town - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am

Xecivien shakes his head for a moment. "Ignore him... He's just... A little occupied... I'm asking for what you want... I'm sure you're not the type to want that anyway..." Xecivien then looks to Marluxia. "I suppose there's many thing a person might want..." Xecivien then glanced back to Tifa. "Perhaps it'd be easier if you saw it as a situation where you were talking to a friend... rather than to someone 'insane'..." Xecivien then looked over to Hakamoto. "Hakamoto... Silence..."

[OOC: He means Power]

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next