Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at Disney Castle

+8
Hakamoto.
KingMickey...
Kairi
Marluxia
Dezun
Xicloene
Riku
Sirius
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty Re: Arriving at Disney Castle

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:41 pm

"Hmmph.. Fools..." Marluxia then clicks his fingers and the heartless and nobodies form around the area quickly. . "If they wanted to have me open the door they could of just asked!!" Marluxia hacks the door heartless down and begins to walk slowly through the castle.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 pm

As I Had bounced off Xecivien the ubble had burst and seeped back into my body.
"Oh, Want to go back with him?" I Ask her seriously.
"'Cause I thought you would like to come out here."

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:43 pm

Tifa backs up against the door. "MArLUXIA! YOU BETTER MAAKE THESE THINGS GO AWAY RIGHT NOW!" She yells through the door as she brings out her pole.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:44 pm

I look out to the hearltesses and Nobodies,
"Right...And this is the big plan..." I mutter to myself, I then Leap into the air, I then slam back down, Landing heavily, A Gust of wind blows all of the heartlesses back against the out walls, of the garden.
I Smirk slightly and begin to cry.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairi Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm

Kairi Begins To Walk Backwards A little Bit into the Hall, While Turning to Look Into the Window.. To See Two People outside Talking , "Hmm. I wonder Who They Are?" She says Thinking about it Carefully Trying to Get A Closer Look of the Two, She then Sighs to Herself and says "I wonder where everyone is! Usually they would be here In the hall.." She then Looks outside Again to See lots of Heartless.. Kairi Looks Shocked to see Heartless Here.. "Since when was the Heartless here?! She says Asking herself While looking out to See some People Fighting them..

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kairi
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm

"I Feel so sorry for these heartlesses," I Say to Tifa.
I look around to the heartlesses get up and the nobodies stand there wiggling about.
"You should do something about this."

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:49 pm

"What do you expect me to do! Wave my magic wand and say abracadabra and they all be back to normal!" She walks back into the castle
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:49 pm

I Cast my hand along the air, The Bow of The Unknown takes form into my hand, I Cast my other hand along the air five bows take form latched onto the bow.
I relax it by my side steadily.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:49 pm

The heartless then suddenly jump onto Denzun. The heartless begin to tear apart Dezun slowly. Marluxia then walks up to Denzun slowly and looks down onto him as the heartless tear him apart. "Shame... if you wernt annoying... i would of helped you with these..." Marluxia then begins to walk away slowly...
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm

I kick the hearltess of me sending them back, They all fly into the air, I aim over to them,
Firing off all five arrows tearing down the heartlesses.
I let out a huge roar, Patting down my wounds after.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:52 pm

I see the mud on the floor where Xecivien is, I grip some into my free hand as another arrow takes form over onto the bow.
I fire the bow off to Marluxia's Feet, it tears down into his right foot pinning him into the ground, I then leap to him throwing the mud into his eyes temporerily blinding him, I let out punches to his jaw and chest.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:53 pm

Marluxia turns slightly. "Kill him.." Marluxia laughs evily. The arrow hits his foot and mud into his eye. Marluxia wips the mud from his eye and growls. "KILL HIM!!!!" the nobodies suddenly grabble his arms and tie his feet Another nobodies then begins to tear at dezuns chest riping into his heart area. Its trying to take his heart.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:54 pm

I then roll back next to Tifa, Another 3 Arrows take form onto my bow.
"You should help me really..."
I Then flip up into the air landing onto the tallest building of the caslte, not noticed, As Marluxia can't see 'cause he is temporarily blinded.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm

I punch the heartless off me, and untie the rope ect.
I Then flip over onto the tallest of the building of the castle,
[Like my last post]

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Marluxia then takes the arrow from his foot and vanishs into a marage sort of way. He then appears behind Dezuns traped body. He whipsers into his ear. "3 hits.... thats all I will need...." Marluxia vanishes once more into the darkness.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Tifa shrugs. "I could...so i will..." She spins out her pole and drives it through 2 heartless
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:56 pm

I Take cover behind one of the towers, I Aim around the corner aiming 3 bows onto seperate heartless',
I let rip, the arrows tear down into 3 more heartlesses, sending them down into the floor.
Five more arrows take form over my bow.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 pm

Tifa runs over to Dezun and wacks some heartless around him, causing them to disperse
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 pm

I Slide my bow over to 5 more letting rip over ot them tearing them down into the floor,
I then backflip taking an arrow form into my hand, I land next to Tifa, I Drive the arrow into a heartless' Face and then slash down another heartless.
I then backflip into the air.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:58 pm

A Portal of darkness surrounds me and I disappear, The shards of darkness rip down and tear into the heartless' and Nobodies.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Some nobobdies jump on me and i kick one of them off, but struggle to get the others off me. "Get off me!!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Another portal opens and I leap out from it driving the same arrow down into 3 more heartless' I then slash a nobody to the floor.
I backflip once more, Darkness flows around me and I blend in with the area.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:00 pm

"Gr.." Marluxia looks around suddenly. He then slams his foot into the ground and a load of vines shoot from the ground in snaring the area. A load of heartless are killed but Dezun revealed. "Bingo.." He then leaps up into the air and slams his scythe hilt into his spine knocking him down. "one.."

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:01 pm

I Look over to Tifa,
I Run up to the nobodies and slash them down to the floor, I kick one into the air and fire several arrows into its upper body.
It falls to the floor.
I then grip Tifa and backflip into the air.
We land down in the midle of some heartless' and nobodies, causing them all to shoot back int the walls.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:01 pm

Tifa is getting piled on by nobobdies and heartless's as they try to get her heart. "Help!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next