Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at Disney Castle

+8
Hakamoto.
KingMickey...
Kairi
Marluxia
Dezun
Xicloene
Riku
Sirius
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving at Disney Castle

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:28 pm

Nodding his head, a portal of light exploded infront of tifa. Gesturing for her to go in he stepped to his side.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:30 pm

"Open another portal in my house in about 5 minutes, I should be ready by then." Sshe then entered the portal.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31 pm

Darkness shatters open in the throne room of Disney Castle. Xecivien steps out from the darkness, waiting for Marluxia to appear, with the answer to his question. Xecivien keeps his arms folded as he waits, looking around for a moment. "I could get used to living here actually..." Xecivien smirks to himself as he says this.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Walking into the room, Mickey waved Staring at Xecivien; Hmm, Gets boring sometimes. He said smirking you're welcome to stay
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:36 pm

Marluxia suddenly slightly stumbles out of the portal and looks around. "Live here?! Its a dump.... no real plants.... this place.... bores me... hell i wouldnt live here... Wait.. dont tell me you..." Marluxia looks confused at Xecivien. He then spots the king walking in. "OOH YEEEEAH... erm... Great plants... xD"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Xecivien smirks as he looks to Marluxia. "I suppose this is where we'll be doing everything from... As Mickey is with us now... Of course we're only going to use this for meeting... The Throne room is rather much more private than all the other places... and I still require an answer back from traverse Town." Xecivien continues to smirk as he awaits Marluxia to answer.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 pm

Marluxia looks kinda confused then remembers at the last moment. "Hmm.. Are next course of action.." He then narrows down his choises. "Hmm.. Kairi has been Demoralised... but i have further plans with her... Hehehe... But Tifa.." He seems slightly off from this.. He sighs and looks to the two.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:43 pm

Xecivien nods his head. "Her mental state is much stronger than I expected it to be... it's going to be incredibly hard..." Xecivien sighs as he looks down to the floor "Perhaps we need a new way round this... My usual tactics won't work on her, she's much too strong for that... Neither will yours Marluxia... So we need a totally new way..." Xecivien smirks at the thought of having a new way to do things.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xicloene Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Xicloene falls out from nowhere his cape flowing behind him he then lands and rises to feet and loks around the room
Xicloene
Xicloene
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Staring around, Mickey replies. Sirius is back, he's Back.And he helped riku I slightly iinjured sirius.. But Dezun. hes tought
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 pm

"The Art of Persuation can be a very useful thing Xecivien... And its one of my many arts... once again... we need her to get into a heep of trouble... then i will swoop in.. save her.. when she starts asking questions.. ill persuade her that im a good guy, and that you are also a good guy, we just need to play the parts... then when tifa gets the idea.... she will become are ally..." Marluxia nods as he says this.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:49 pm

Tifa appears on the outside of the castle in the gardens. She walks up to the door and sets down the suitcases to open them. She finds that the doors are locked. "Hey Mickey? can you open this door!" She pushes it, "Mickey! I don't have all day..." She stepped back from the door, "As much as I like this place, I'll have to damage it so that I can get in..." She said. Tifa then umped up in the air and spin kiked the door, causing a large dent. She then landed on her hands and feet.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:49 pm

Xecivien nods to Marluxia, continuing to smile. "Well well well, and who's the best man to get you into trouble..." Xecivien laughs for a moment before speaking again. "I'll give you a clue... His name's Sirius..." Xecivien then folds his arms, looking to Mickey and then Marluxia.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Riku Opened a door to that room looking around wondering where he was he peered up then lowered his head to see king mickey he walked slowly up to mickey Hey Whats Going On?
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

https://khunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Turning around mickey stared at the door, moving to he opened it slightly. Rushing out quickly not letting her get a glimpse inside he smiled up at her. Urghh.. Hi tifa, how are you?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:52 pm

Tifa raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm fine...Hey I thought I heared voices in there...whos there with you..." She tries to look inside
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:54 pm

"ARRGH RETREEEEEEEAT!!!!!" Marluxia spins around randomly and dissappears in a massive puff of smoke. Marluxia then suddenly turns into a plant in a pot with a pink flower. //Mwahahah... they never see me...///
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:54 pm

Jut Minnie and some freinds. its there Bookclub he Smiled, Pulling tifa away from the door Slightly he took her into the gardes were the door isnt visible. So are the kids ok?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:55 pm

"They're fine...and why did someone shout retreat..." She manouvered round Mickey and opened the doors. She saw Xecivien and a random pink flower there. She turned to Mickey. "ok...I understand...it's a bookclub."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xecivien Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:57 pm

Xecivien looks to Mickey slightly confused. "What He said..." Xecivien shatters into the darkness, following Marluxia to wherever he's going to.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Tifa turned to Mickey, looking angry. "Explain this. NOW!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xicloene Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Xicloene Stood and Stared At The People He Didnt Know He Then Jumped Up And Did a Backflip Landing sitting down on the high up windowsill watching mickey and tifa
Xicloene
Xicloene
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Grinning evily, Mickey flipped into mid-air, Summoning his keyblades in mid air he landed and rolled, Slashing tifas legs she fell face first, he lied thhere on the floor. Dissapating his keyblades he Threw tifa into the throne room. Fliiping in after her he Slammed the door shut, locking it securely and he put a shield onto it. Meaning nobody can get in our out,
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 pm

Tifa bangs on the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" She kiks the door, "MICKEY, YOUR TRAITOR! YOUR NOT KING! YOUR A COWARD!" Tifa punched the door, "SOMEONE GET ME OUT!" Tifa looked round for an exit,"COME ON! I'd do anything to get out of here..." She sighed
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Darkness swirls outwards behind The plant pot.
I Step outwards, the darkness shatters into shards and fades away, I Stand there looking at the plant pot.
"Right...And you are in a plant pot why?" I say Referring to Xecivien.
I look at his head sticking out from the mud.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next