Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at Disney Castle

+8
Hakamoto.
KingMickey...
Kairi
Marluxia
Dezun
Xicloene
Riku
Sirius
12 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty Re: Arriving at Disney Castle

Post  Xicloene Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Xicloene Jumps and lands infront of the door to the throne room and summons his keyblade he aims it at the door opening to lock he then quickly bursts in the door and sees mickey he sppeds at mickey and throws him up at the roof he thenhelped tifa to her feet
Xicloene
Xicloene
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:07 pm

(think ur a bit confused there Very Happy Mickey isnt in the room with me; he's gone off somewhere)
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Darkness covered me, I Formed into a small bee. I look towards Xecivien and fly off, I Fly into the throne room near Tifa, I Land onto her foot not noticed.
I Sit there holding onto her laces as she got up from the floor.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:12 pm

I Cling onto her laces tucking myself slightly into her laces, Hanging on tight just incase she starts running.
"Oh dear," I Say in a squeaky voice.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm

"I Think this is the girl, Her voice sounds like the one from the house." I Mutter to myself, I Un tuck myself and launch into the air and buzz around her ear,
I Shout into her ear, "ARE YOU THE GIRL THAT LEFT ME NOODLES IN THE FRIDGE!?"

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:17 pm

Tifa screams. "I don't leave noodles out for bees!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:17 pm

Marluxia suddenly pops his head out of the flower as it blooms. He looks around. "Phew.. finally..." He then pops out of the flower completly. He then sighs and looks around slowly... "Looks like coast is clear... for now..."
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:18 pm

My eyes widen, "OH NO, THE NOODLES, I DROPPED THEM WHEN I TRANSFORMED!!" I Shout to myself,
Everything goes slow motion, I Fly to where the plant is with Xecivien's head sticking out from the mud,
I Transform back into human and grab the noodles, I Slide along the floor and gobble them all down, I get back up brushing my hands down and stare at Xecivien, "I Didn't do anything..I Swear." Shocked

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Tifa kiks on the door again. "for god sake mickey...OPEN UP!" She punches the door, leaving a dent in it, "Come on...i would do anything to get out of here!" She yells
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:22 pm

I Look down to see Marluxia on the floor with mud all over him, Realising I have squashed the flower and Xecivien had fell out.
"Oh dear," I say as I transform into a bee and fly back to Tifa, I Re transform into Dezun once more.
"I mean, You left noodles for me?" I Say to her quickly while wiping the noodle sauce off my cheeks.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:23 pm

"Yes..." Tifa backs off slowly
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairi Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Kairi's Gummi Ship Comes Down From the Sky, Then Lands Down on the Grounds of Disney Castle, Kairi Opens the Gummi Ship Door While walking Outside to See the Castle, "Woah.. This Is where Mickey, Donald and Goofy Live" She says Wondering in her Mind, If they Are Here, She then Locks Her Gummi Ship While Beginning to Walk towards the Door To enter The Castle. She then Reaches The door While putting her Hand On the Handle, And Opening it, She looks Around to See No one in this Room, But There is stairs Leading up To the Hall, "They Must not be Home..?" She says Guessing While looking Around the room.
Kairi
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:26 pm

"Oh right, So you are..." I Say trying to remember the name.
"Thats it, Tifa Lockhart, are you her?" I Say to her as I slide down my hood looking towards her.
"Whats going on anyway?"

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:27 pm

"Mickey locked me in here!" She kiks the door harder.
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:28 pm

Marluxia then spots the two talking. "Hmm.. Odd.. i thought i was alone... oviously i was tricked..." Marluxia sighs and walks slowly to the two. "What.. didnt see the flower?"
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:30 pm

Tifa screams then stops, "oh, it's only you." tifa said smirking, "Yes, I saw it. Pink looks good on you." She smirked some more
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:31 pm

I Look to my side, Noticing Marluxia.
"I Agree, I think it looks great on you."
As I Say this I say it as if I meant it, As not a joke.
I look to him blankly as I flick my hood back over my head shadowing my identity.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:33 pm

"Yes yes i know.. it does doesnt it... Hmmhahaha... Sure... You need to get out right?" Marluxia looks at the door a little walking towards the two. "Well.. Say the magic words... and i will let you..." Marluxia smirks a little but sighs once again relaxing..
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:33 pm

Tifa looks at Marluxia, "i'm sure you and Xecivien have something to do with Mickey being evil...after all...your behind everything arn't you..."
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairi Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:35 pm

Kairi Looks Around To see different Sort of Pictures on the wall. One's Of Micky and Minny, "They Sure Look Different.." She says Looking Slightly Shocked to see them then and how they Look Now, She then Makes her Way Up the Steps, She soon Reaches the Top of The Stairs, While turning her Back on the Door, She looks at the Other Pictures Up here, Yet Again Being Slightly Shocked of the change, "They must be here, Unless they Went to Some other World."
Kairi
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm

"woah woah woah... Dont jump to conclusions Tifa... you know im a nice guy at heart... hmhmh.. At Heart... still.. im a good guy... and to show you i am.... look...." Marluxia points at the door as it suddenly transforms into a door heartless. Marluxia stares at it for a moment and laughs. He draws his scythe and looks on.
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm

I look towards Marluxia, Raising an eyebrow.
"I KNOW THE MAGIC WORD, ABRACADABRA!"
Darkness then swirls around me and Tifa, We appear into the gardens where we first were.
"Oh yeah, thats the stuff" I Say looking around. Cool

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:39 pm

"Yeah, great, now we're outside the castle! AND I WASNT FINSIHED TALKING TO MARLUXIA!" Tifa rgowls
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:40 pm

I get a bit bored, So I cast darkness around me, I am surrounded by a bouncy rubbery ball.
"WHEEEEE!" I Shout out as I bounce off walls and around the place in the garden.
I bounce off Xecivien Knocking him into a cupboard, the cupboard door lock shuts on him.
"Oops"

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:41 pm

"Dezun! What are you! 5!? Open this door!" Tifa holds her head ans sighs. "Why was i forced into this world!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next