Kindom Hearts Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at Disney Castle

+8
Hakamoto.
KingMickey...
Kairi
Marluxia
Dezun
Xicloene
Riku
Sirius
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty Re: Arriving at Disney Castle

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:03 pm

I then flip up from the floor kicking Marluxia's scythe from him, a portal opens sucking it in, Making it disappear, the portal then closes.
I Slash the arrow down marluxia's head, and around his eyes slicing down his eyes.
I then let rip 5 arrows into his chest, He falls to the floor.
"thats one for you too" I say winking to him, I then backflip into darkness disappearing.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairi Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:03 pm

Kairi Quickly Summons Her Keyblade into Her Hand, And turns to the Door "They Need my help.." She says Rushing towards the door, while running down the stairs quickly, She Reaches the door While opening the Handle Fast. She looks Out to See the 3 A Bit Far down the Garden Battleing the Nobodies and Heartless. She then see's The heartless on tifa Kairi runs at them quickly, while Slashing them All Straight down the middle Sending them off into a dark mist.
Kairi
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:03 pm

G2G! bye
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:04 pm

Marluxia then flips over to his scythe picking it up, he then flips to Dezun once again. He slams his hilt into him then spinning rapidly slicing his skin into piece's. He then flips into the air and throws his scythe downwards, it cuts through denzuns leg, crippling him mortally. "Two..." Marluxia then vanishs once more into a marage, out of view.

[oh well...] xD

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:05 pm

The darkness, then shatters into metal shards, The metla shards slam down into Marluxia's back.
The tear down his skin easily, sending him to the floor face first.
His scythe then comes out of another portal and slams into the back of his head, causing him to flip over and his a wall face first.
Blood pours from his nose as he lies there.
The portal the scythe came from then shatters into more metal pieces, they slam into his face, ripping him down along the floor.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:06 pm

[ Marluxia, I'm still on one I was in a closed portal :S]

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezun Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:08 pm

Silence fills the air of the garden as I have disappeared into nothing.

Dezun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:11 pm

"Hehehe... Now..." Marluxia bleeding picks up his scythe once again. He looks on at the sight. He sighs and slowly vanishs into a pink petal like portal out of view. He laughs suddenly as the area goes dark, and red pink and black petals begin to flow in the wind slowly... The area is silent still...
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character sheet
Health:
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairi Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:14 pm

Kairi Helps Tifa Up While Looking Around The garden To see it is Silent, She see's the Pink Petals. And slowly Says to herself "So Marluxia is here as well.." While Looking Around to see where he is..She looks to see More petals Falling Down Seeing no sign Of Marluxia.. Yet.. While The Two Look Around More.. To See It Get Dark as well.. Kairi Says to Herself Softly "I dont like the Feeling of How this might go.."
Kairi
Kairi
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:18 pm

"You guys! stay back!I'll handle him. I'll bet your the reason he's here, Kairi." says Sora as he appears out of a portal. "Oblivion!" calls Sora, and the Oblivion keyblade appears in his hand. "Wisdom Form!" Sora's clothing turns blue and he fires a quick circle of lazers around them. Two hits Marluxia and the marage wears off."Bingo"

-20 health Marluxia (2 lazer hits)
-30 MP Sora (Wisdom Form)

Spoiler:

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:05 am

Tifa flips out of the way of a heartless, "There isn't many left!" She yells as she spins out her pole,, "Lets end this now!" She ran up to 3 heartless and she pushed her pole into the ground. She then jumped and pushed her feet into the heartless, while still holding onto her pole. She then yanked out her pole in mid air and landed as the heartless dispersed.

(WOOOO GO TIFA! lol uber cool)
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:13 am

Shards of darkness summonedin mid-air, Flying down the rammed into tifa's body slicing her skin easily. turning into org symbols they burned her skin. comibining together, they held huer up. in a Crucifix posistion she coudlt move. Mickey then apepared form mid air Well Hello TIia,.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:17 am

Tifa tries to move but can't and she scowls down at Mickey, "Put me down!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:21 am

Yuffie walks through the castle, looking around she wonders how she got here. She looked behind her, looking for the man who she had been avoiding.
I think hes gone...
Pulling out a Materia, it lights up the dim hallway slightly. Looking in front of her she see's Tifa,floating in mid-air.
Tifa?!?!
Yuffie runs up to her, her Materia dropping on the ground.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:23 am

Mickey grinned, Flipping into mid-air. Pointing his hands out he summoned heartlesses and Nobodies. Smirking under the shadows of his hood. So Yuffie. Lets se how you do on your own
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:25 am

Yuffie looks at Mickey and then at the heartless and nobodies.
Gripping onto her Shuriken tightly, she throws it at a group of heartless. It rips through their bodies dispersing them easily.
Still facing the heartless, she puts her hand into her pocket, gripping her Origami.
Tifa...what's up with Mickey?
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Arriving at Disney Castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:30 am

Staring down mickey smirked.. Staring down he spoke to yuffie; Nothing is up with me, i have just followed the path my keyblade wants me to He said as he summoned both his keyblade [Kingdomkey, ChroincalsOfDarkness] Flipping down the stared up at Yuffie. You see, The keyblade wars.. Is destined to start.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 am

Tifa tried to get down, but could only watch helplessly. "Mickey, don't you dare hurt her!"
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:34 am

Yuffie caught her Shuriken as it flew back to her. Glaring at Mickey, she glanced at Tifa quickly.
There are two sides to a war you know...good and evil.
I don't know you very well Mickey but i always thought you would take the good side.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:37 am

Good and Evil.. ? i'm on the side that Seeks pure power, And they keyblade has chosen us for that one reason! Mickey said with his voice growing louder. And I am not evil, I am still good. Just i seek more power.. And i need more power
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:37 am

Tifa glanced at Mickey, "Mickey, your a coward!" She yelled
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:38 am

Staring behind him he Sighed at tifa. Staring forward he waited for a reply from Yuffie.
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:39 am

Yuffies eyes narrowed slowly.
Seeking power is a corrupted thing...my father seeked too much power and now Wutai is ruined. That's why i would never want to be in a position of power, i couldn't trust myself.
Yuffie edged slightly over to Tifa.
What about minnie?I'm sure she dosen't want this.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KingMickey... Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 am

Minnie.. he said as he turned around him. Pointing his palm at the org symbol it dissapatated, Making tifa drop to her feet. Staring forward mickeys eyes turned slightly normal. His keyblade flashing it dispersed into mid-air.. His kingdomkey turned gold again and the Heartlesses disspatated. Staring up at yuffie, mickey scratched his head.. Whats going on..?
KingMickey...
KingMickey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:43 am

Tifa walked over, "His mind...it was corrupted..." Tifa looked at Yuffie, "Xecivien did this...I'm going to get him..." Tifa growled, she then picked up her metal pole and walked over to them
Tifa
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next