The Winds a Sturing....

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:09 pm

In a pinky petally portal, Marluxia steps out hooded up. He begins to slowly walk along the beachs looking towards to sunlight. He reflects his thoughts through the reflections in the nice sea water. He sighs and stops looking along the beach. "The winds a sturing... somethings gonna happen..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Marluxia then lowers his hood and sighs a little. "Well.. what ever this thing is.. i better be prepared for it... im on my own at the moment... i have no contact with the other organazation members... Best be ready..." Marluxia then begins to walk once again along the beach.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Marluxia then quickly sways his head to the right to spot a dark portal suddenly appearing in the sea. He turns to it and looks slightly confused. "Hmmph... doubt its harmless.." Suddenly a massive heartless shark like fish thing bursts out of the water. "What? Never seen one like that before..." It swims around the water edge of the part of island that marluxia stands on. It shoots laser jets of water at him rapidly. Marluxia dodges and summons his Scythe. He stands ready.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:29 pm

It then jumps onto the land and riggles to try and take a bite at marluxia. He smirks and jumps at the last minute onto its back. He then reaps down into his spine and out again. He then flips off to the side and spiral slicies the side of the shark heartless. He then flips back and sends a cross fire of shockwaves at its head. The shark flips back into the water and begins to fire more lasers at him.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Marluxia blinks for a moment, the shark suddenly digs into the sand below and leaps out under him. Marluxia in shock quickly warps away. He then throws his scythe at the shark as it flaps about on the beach. Marluxia then uses his flower powers to summon a load of vines to trap the shark heartless on the spot. He smirks and walks to it slowly.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:38 pm

He then rams his scythe into the sharks gut, He slides it along its side and through its gills. The shark roars in pain loudly. Marluxia then walks away from it as the vines begin to turn pinky, then in a explosion, the shark is destroied.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:44 pm

Marluxia then dismisses his Scythe and carries on through the islands. "Is there any intelligent lifeforms on this island? It really is boring me..." Marluxia sighs and jumps up onto the tree riku normally sits on. He sits the same way and sighs more. "Man... if i had a heart..."
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Darkness silently forms behind Marluxia building up into a gateway from the corridors of darkness. The darkness quickly rushes back to the floor and dissipates into nothing as Xecivien stands behind Marluxia with his hood up. "I see you continue to seek a heart... A shame the Oblivion crisis didn't go as you planned it to..." Xecivien glances over to Marluxia, his hood concealing his face within darkness as Xecivien hides his hands in the sleeves of his robes.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:12 pm

Marluxia smirks and speaks to Xecivien. "Indeed... Sora was too powerfull.. not even my third form could finish him.." Marluxia sighs a little. "What about you? Do you seek a heart?" Marluxia turns slightly looking at Xecivien with his hood downed.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:15 pm

Xecivien shakes his head as he smirks over to Marluxia. "Don't see shame on being defeated by Sora. After all Sora did defeat Terra, Keyblade wielder of old, I assure you that Sora is much more than a distraction for anyone." Xecivien then looks out towards the ocean. "The heart is so cheap... If only people truly understood, you've all tried so hard to get a heart... but the answer was always there in front of you... I'd never seek something as weak as that..." Xecivien smirks slightly as he speaks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:18 pm

"Hmm.. Terra of the old keyblade... How could be beat someone like that..." Marluxia looks out once more thinking of things. "What do you mean.. The heart is cheap..." Marluxia sounds confused. "Could there be something greater than a heart?" Marluxia seems to be intrigued by this info that Xecivien has given.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Xecivien nods his head as he looks out into the ocean. "Power... With power you can do anything... Have anything... Be anything... We all desire it... It's what dominates each of our lives..." Xecivien's smirk fades as he speaks these words and looks back towards Marluxia. "Why waste your efforts in getting a heart... When you could get something much better... Power, Power which rivals gods, then you can do anything you want... Have anything you want... It's the answer you've been seeking is it not? You've been waiting... All this time, just for someone to tell you." Xecivien then turns back to the ocean, looking much more serious then when he came.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:26 pm

"Power...." Marluxia thinks over things slowly. //Power... if i had power... i wouldnt need a heart... i could do what ever i wanted... take over worlds... take down the organazation.. rule it for myself... ME!!// Marluxia then looks up slightly and sees the sunseting. He then says once more, "Power... tck.." Marluxia sighs a little and turns to Xecivien. "Power, as you said domniates ever mind... most people seek it to destroy things... others to protect things... others to prove points or score the girl... But..." Marluxia looks to Him once more. "A heart makes that power all that better..." He smirks as he says this.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:31 pm

Xecivien nods his head as he smirks. "You missed one point out... With power you could get anything you want... You could get a heart... With power, who's there to stop you from doing what you want?" Xecivien looks at the sunset as he continues to speak. "Though power is nothing without knowledge... You have to know what you want... Why you want it... And how you're going to get it... If you can't answer any of them... Then perhaps you're not meant to embrace any sort of power..." Xecivien's smirk again fades as he speaks into a more serious tone.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Marluxia laughs a little. "You always were the knowlagable Xecivien.. And your right... With power you could get what ever you wanted... And i do have to knowledge to know what i want.. what i want is a heart... with power.. i will get a heart... No matter who gets in my way.. ill knock them back down..." Marluxia smirks a little as he makes his speech. "Still.. Why do you want power?"
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Xecivien glances back to Marluxia and back to the sunset again as he smirks. "Legends die even if they may live, perhaps I seek power to be reborn, perhaps I want to protect or destroy something... or maybe I'm just possessed by my own greed. Who knows, perhaps I just want power to be remembered, to have the power to bring back the past which I once destroyed, the days when everything was a challenge..." Xecivien looks down slightly from the sunset and towards the ocean, tracing through his memories of the Keyblade war and what things were like before.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm

"Wow.. thats really Deep..." Marluxia then turns around fully and hops down off the tree. He begins to walk along the bridge slowly. "What ever it may be, i give you luck on finding it with the power's you gain.." Marluxia does a little wave then begins to walk along the sandy beachs, on his way to the other side of the island.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:41 pm

Xecivien nods his head to Marluxia. "I wish you luck too... May this time be more successful then last..." Darkness then shrouds round Xecivien's body, sending him into the corridors of darkness. The darkness then falls down to the floor and dissipates into nothing, leaving no trace of Xecivien behind.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Sprinting upstairs with his mask on he leaped tot the opposite wall, FLipping form ti he landed on tifa's roof, staring up into the sky he sat there.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Flipping from the roof, he landed down on the ground, ROlling to decrease his impact he stood up, Making his way down the town he looked down at the floor..
Shes realy gone..? Great left in a house full of idiots. he mumbled to himself as he walked up the town and into the centre of it.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:47 pm

Marluxia slowly stops on the beach. He sits down and looks out over the horizon. "Power... Heart.... These are the things i need mostly... with power.. i can get a heart... with a heart.. .i can be whole... thats what im aiming for..." Marluxia nod's to himself slowly. He then sees sand next to him rumbling slightly. "Uh oh" Marluxia quickly portals away in a petally explosion like thing as a AntLion begins to tear the beach up.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:49 pm

Darkness slowly forms behind Hakamoto, building up into a gateway from the corridors of darkness. The darkness shatters down to the floor leaving Xecivien standing behind Hakamoto, glancing over to him with his face concealed by the darkness of the hood. "So it's picking you..." Xecivien observes him for a moment as he waits for a response.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:51 pm

Staring behind him his face filled with shock, Staring at Xecivien What do you mean..? he said his voice filled with confusment, Slightly moving forward as he asked this question, Staring at Xecivien Hakamoto's eyes were filled with mixed emotions..


Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Marluxia on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:52 pm

Marluxia then Growls slightly. He flips back and in a massive Petal dance explosion. He morphs into his Scythe Beast form. The Flower on the top of the beast blooms and marluxia is seen. He then fires a load of shockwaves at the Ant lion angryly. He then rapidly slices at the Ant lions claws while holding it in the air by a load of vines and venus fly traps.
avatar
Marluxia

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Chilling in Castle Oblivion.

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Xecivien smirks as he stands from a certain distance away from Hakamoto. "I suppose you're still clueless, perhaps I shouldn't spoil the surprise..." Xecivien nods his head slightly as he speaks, "What's your name?" Xecicien's smirk fades as he goes into a more serious tone, starring towards Hakamoto, folding his arms as he finishes speaking.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum