The Winds a Sturing....

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:58 am

Xecivien nods his head. "Another seeks power like you... I suggest you seek him out..." Xecivien thinks for a moment before speaking again. "I'm sure you're aware of the Thirteenth Order, Marluxia, the one who attempted to overthrow Xemnas yet failed due to the efforts of Sora? If you seek power, you should seek out Marluxia." Xecivien then finishes speaking, waiting for any other questions Hakamoto may bring in.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 am

Who is this Marluxia you speak off? And I didn't say i Wanted power, i was just considreing it; I am searching for something stronger than power itself, Then Hakamoto suddenly flipped abck and out of sight from xecivien. Running along he vanished from the islands.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:07 am

Xecivien smirks to himself as Hakamoto runs from sight. Darkness covers Xecivien's body, consuming his body and shifting it to the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters down to the floor dissipating slowly into the air leaving no sign of Xecivien's presence.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:58 am

Slightly walking up the street, With his mask covering his face Hakamoto Sghed, he suddenly heard noises he looked around various nobodies formed around him, as he spun his Masamune down he summoned his keyblade, stood there weilding them both he grinned..

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:02 am

Slashing many of them as they leapt at him, he rolled under the ones he missed Standing up his places his hand up into mid air, It started to grow black he then slammed it into the floor sending a shock wave up, and hitting the nobodies Running to the ones standing he slashed down there guts, they avoided this and attacked back, as they attacked he parried with both his blades, making them stop there attacks, he kicked them then making them fall back. as they fell back many more formed around him

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:04 am

Muttereing some words; He flipped over the heartlesses attacking him, suddenly clouds of smoke emerged around the heartlesses, Suddenly appearing from them came clones of Hakamoto. Grinning as they jumped out he sprinted forward, slashing down the nobodies they slowly fell into the floor.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Riku on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:04 am

The member Hakamoto. has done the following action : Dices roll

3 times
Results :
     

_________________

avatar
Riku
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-09-26
Age : 24

Character sheet
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
40/40  (40/40)

View user profile http://khunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:07 am

the 7 Clones ran in, Fighting the nobodies of as they ran in. More nobodies formed aroudn them slashing the clones, making them blow up into clouds of mist. Hakamoto's eyes sight allowed him to see through the mist as the nobodies stood there, slashing in the mist the nobodies dropped down on the floors. as more formed behind him he spun and parried it's attack.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:19 am

The mist fades away and he sees he is surrounded my many other Nobodies, Sighing he tapped into his swannsaken, The swannsaken traveled around his blood and to his heart, making it pump faster and faster he grew wings, Two horns emerged on his head and his masamune grew longer with energy, He swings both his blades sending out various waves of eenrgy, hitting the nobodies making them slam into each other.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:20 am

Darkness began to take form afar from a high place, where the fight between Hakamoto and the Nobodies could easily be seen. The darkness shattered away leaving two figures standing there. Xecivien looked down onto the battle as the Heartless Apprentice summoned it's Keyblade to it's hand. "Reveal yourself as the first Keyblade Wielder... Temporary..." The Heartless Apprentice nodded its head as it jumped down from the height, landing on it's knee and dashing towards the battle between Hakamoto and the Nobodies. As the apprentice reaches there, it slashes down 3 of the Dusks, dissipating them back into nothing within one slash. It then flipped backwards, sending electrical energy down onto a group of four Dusks, sending them into nothing on contact as it landed on one knee, looking towards the remaining Dusks.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:23 am

Spinning his keyblade around, He launched it into mid-air as it flew up a trail of darkness flew behind it; Slamming back into the floor it sends out a dark shockwave, hitting the nbodies disspatating them into nothing, Diving at his keyblade he ripped it from the floor, his masamune then sent out a beam hitting a group of 5 dusks; Dissipataing them on contact of the beam.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 am

Xecivien slowly looked down onto the Nobodies as the two began combat with them. "I better give the apprentice a chance... We haven't fought in a long time..." Xecivien then tapped into his manipulation of Keyblades and formed the Circle of Ordeals around a group of Nobodies, sending the Keyblades through their bodies and forcing them to dissipate into nothing. The Keyblades then dissipated into the air as Xecivien watched from afar. The Apprentice flipped onto it's keyblade and began to use it as a way to move quicker around the Dusks, sending electrical energy onto the Dusks, killing a group at a time, quickly dissipating many of the Dusks in a short time.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:30 am

Noticing Xecivien, then staring at the apprentice he flipped back. Raising his hands shards of Iron appear around a group of 10 Dusks, The shards slamming into there bodies it made them dissipatate into the floor, Rolling back as the shards of iron hit it each other after hitting the dusks they fell to the floor, slamming his masamune and keyblade into the floor he grabbed his Kunai, Attaching a exploding tag he threw it at a group of dusks, about 3 seconds later the tag reached the end, blowing up into the dusks, they dissapatated as they fell from mid-air. gripping both his blades he raised them from the floor

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:32 am

The apprentice flips off from the Keyblade and takes grip of it, slashing a path through the remaining Dusks. The dusks shatter into nothingness as the Apprentice reaches the land one, smashing his hand down onto the last Dusk's head and sending electrical energy through it's head and forcing it to dissipate into nothing. The Apprentice then turned towards Hakamoto.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:41 am

Staring back he canceld out the form, Stood there he dissipatated his keyblade, His masamune grew to normal lenght, Sliding onto its sheath he stared at the apprentice.
Removing his mask he slowly bowed down, raising his head again he glared at its chest.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:53 am

The Apprentice glances to Hakamoto for a second before looking towards Xecivien. Xecivien nods his head as he sees the Apprentice look towards him. The Apprentice then turns back towards Hakamoto for a moment. He then began to run towards Hakamoto and smashed his keyblade along Hakamoto's cheek, smashing him backwards into the floor. Blood dripped down from Hakamoto's cheek as The Apprentice looked down onto him, seeing that he is too weak to come close to fighting him. Darkness surrounded the body of the Apprentice and shifted him to the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shattered into nothing in front of Hakamoto as he lies on the floor.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:00 am

Gripping his cut he stood up, leaning agaisnt the wall he wiped the blood from his cheek He held it in pain, Eventually it stopped bleeding and he gained his energy back slowly. Staring around he looked confused, Placing his mask over his face.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:03 am

Xecivien looked over to see Hakamoto regain his energy and realise what was happening again. Darkness covers Xecivien's body and shifts him to the corridors of darkness. The darkness then shatters open in front of Hakamoto as the other one dissipates into nothing. The second gateway shatters down dissipating into the air, leaving Xecivien standing in front of Hakamoto, hooded. "I have a job for you..."

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:04 am

Staring at Xecivien, Job..? he said, leaning his back agaisnt the wall he glared through his mask holes. What job isit?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:07 am

Xecivien smirked slightly. "I assume you may of heard of a girl who goes by the name of Kairi... Known as being one of the Princesses of Heart... From the Radiant Garden, was lost and taken to Destiny Islands... You know of her?" Xecivien awaits for Hakamoto's answer as he pauses, looking slightly over to where the scar was left on his face from the Apprentice's attack, trying to see if any blood will seep through the mask.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:09 am

Shaking his head Hakamoto replied;
No, I know nobody of that name of 'Kairi' leaning of the wall he stood up staring at him, Why do you want her?

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:13 am

Xecivien's smirk fades as he begins to speak again. "You've met one Keyblade wielder, which I suppose you would of rather not by the outcome. Kairi is the sixth Keyblade Wielder, the one who got a Keyblade just before you... Speak to her about the Keyblade... and I warn you to avoid Sora, It seems the one who gets the Keyblade first is the stronger with it... Try and get information from her about Sora and his weaknesses while you get information about the Keyblade. I need to know a way to defeat Sora, what he is weak against, so if you could attempt to perhaps become a close friend of hers... Remember, I'm here to help you get the power you seek... The Keyblade has chosen you, so I cannot doubt it's Judgement..." Xecivien then awaits for Hakamotos answer.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:20 am

How? How will i know what she looks like? He said staring up at Xecivien..? And why do you want to defeat Sora.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Xecivien on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:24 am

Xecivien shakes his head slightly. "Sora defeated a Keyblade Wielder of old... He posses a threat, his power is increasing dangerously... If you want to consider power... then you have to act fast..." Darkness then shatters open behind Xecivien, Xecivien turns to the darkness but before walking in begins to speak. "Follow me if you decide the path of power... If you do not wish to have power, walk in the other direction... The choice is yours my friend..." Xecivien then walks into the darkness, disappearing into it. The darkness then shatters open on the highest part of the island Kairi is on, where Xecivien can easily see her and Marluxia but would take a lot of effort to be seen by Kairi and Marluxia. Xecivien folds his arms and awaits Hakamoto's decision.

Xecivien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 158
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Hakamoto. on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:26 am

Gulping, He slowly followed Xecivien, Standing next to him he peered down,
Who are those two..? His voice sounding puzzled.

Hakamoto.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Join date : 2007-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winds a Sturing....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum